Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 17: September 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress looks so much better when she's got her hair down. Mary looked riveting (as per usual) tonight. Amazing that she looks better 13 years after she first wore it. She and Frederik both age like fine wine.

Lovely dress. I must admit I'm quite surprised this dress is from 2004, it doesn't look outdated, it still fits her perfectly (even after three pregnancies and 13 year that has passed). Glad to see it recycled again ?

Wow a 13 year old repeat ,Mary looked lovely and elegant as always.

Being an Aussie, Mary would say "waste not want not". Good to see her keeping her clothes for other occasions.

Looks just as beautiful and elegant as the first time she wore it!

Mary is the Queen of recycling :flowers:
She still wears her clothes from even before her and Frederik's wedding. That's so great.

Mary is the Queen of recycling :flowers:
She still wears her clothes from even before her and Frederik's wedding. That's so great.
Princess Anne is the Queen of recycling!
13 years, 3 pregnancies and then some and she can still wear the dress so well!

Princess Anne may be the queen of recycling but her fashion sense is lacking. Whereas our Mary can never be accused of that!

I really like this Just Cavalli skirt -- very interesting and pretty color combination and well matched with the black top. Her hairdo looks lovely from the side but from the front its not so good (makes her face look long).

Skirt is stunning, though I think it would be better shorter. Loses some of the beauty as a maxi. But still great pick.

Love the top and accessories. :flowers:

Agree. Hair is lovely from side but not as good from front.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful skirt! And I usually do not like Cavalli. I don't mind the length - it looks good on her - and to me it does not take away from the skirt. Love the earrings and top, and agree that her hair looks better from the side than the front - looks school marm-ish full on, and the way her hair is pulled up over he top of her head looks weird.

Love the beautiful skirt. A good look overall but agree on the hairstyle - front on it looks too severe.

Stunning from head to toe! Love the earrings... I even like her hair. :)

I'm not a fan of Mary's skirt, the red colour is lovely but I'm not keen on the additional yellow and green colours as they spoil it for me. If the skirt was all red, then it would have been a bit better. She still looks great though.

What a nice evening change up look! Very striking and appropriate for the onstage appearance. Fun earrings, too.

Love the outfit, thought it was a dress at first. The earrings make it

No "real" evening wear, but the event startet at 10 pm last night ;) : Crown Princess Mary at the Water Music event in Randers on September 2:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

And this evening, September 3, Mary looked stunning at the Carlsberg Foundation Research Prize ceremony in Copenhagen:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I like both of Mary's looks, but preferred the dress she wore tonight, which was just beautiful.

The dress tonight is beautiful and fits her perfectly . She looks amazing

The newest dress is gorgeous. I'm usually not a fan of Stella McCartney but this is a great look. It was a good choice to wear her hair down, I think... she looks beautiful.

CP Mary looked indeed stunning last night.
It has been some busy days, but she glows.

Last edited by a moderator:
That blush-colored one-shoulder dress looks fantastic on Mary. Also loved her high-heeled pumps she wore with this dress. Her hair looked very lovely styled into soft curls and also liked the earrings she choose. She looks indeed stunning and very elegant.

She looks stunning tonight. Dress is great on her. Modern and lovely :flowers:

I love the day look as well. Blazer is great and whole styling.

I'm not a fan of the Stella McCartney dress on her, but I love her shoes and her hair looks fantastic!

Drop dead gorgeous!! Feminine, elegant, chic. I love everything about her look from her hair to her shoes... "sigh"

The dress is very stunning and regal.

I like it. It is a one armed sheathe in a favorable color. It's breaking barriers of regal-ness, ability to stun, and general Mary-ness. Seriously - she looks good in everything she wears. And this is beautiful! :flowers:

Drop dead gorgeous!! Feminine, elegant, chic. I love everything about her look from her hair to her shoes... "sigh"

You took the words right out of my mouth......perfect in every way.......:flowers:

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom