Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 17: September 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the off the shoulder look, not so sure about the print of the dress.

What print? It's just a simple black and white.

Amazing, indeed! Love, love her necklace!...

She looks lovely, nothing amazing though, a bit meh for that. But lovely :flowers:

Best part is the necklace. Great pop of color and interest.

She looks great, IMO. I like the understated nature of the dress paired with the necklace, ring and bracelets. Just enough but not too much.
Her hair is looking beautiful - this is a flattering length for her.

Thee green and black combo reminds me of her earlier days.

The dress is nice and the jewelry (especially the necklace) is fabulous, but what I'm loving are the highlights in her hair!! It makes her face look brighter and younger.

Does anyone have an ID on her dress?

The black dress is simple, but still very chic. The highlights in her hair look great.

She looks simple but elegant and has an amazing summer tan!;)

The dress looks so much better when she's got her hair down. Mary looked riveting (as per usual) tonight. Amazing that she looks better 13 years after she first wore it. She and Frederik both age like fine wine.

Lovely dress. I must admit I'm quite surprised this dress is from 2004, it doesn't look outdated, it still fits her perfectly (even after three pregnancies and 13 year that has passed). Glad to see it recycled again ?

Love the outfit Princess Mary is looking great

Wow a 13 year old repeat ,Mary looked lovely and elegant as always.

Being an Aussie, Mary would say "waste not want not". Good to see her keeping her clothes for other occasions.

Looks just as beautiful and elegant as the first time she wore it!

Mary looks great! Her dress is very pretty and it's nice to see her recycling.

Being an Aussie, Mary would say "waste not want not". Good to see her keeping her clothes for other occasions.

Haha, we say that here in England too. I think the phrase originates from the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom