Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 17: September 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colors and print lovely :flowers: But like day look, nothing memorable.

Nice color combination but nothing special or wow.

Dress is ok, belt and especially the shoes are a miss for me, dont go with the dress at all.

Much better :flowers: This is the chic lovely Mary I expect. Especially in Paris.

Not liking the high waist and blouse look although I like the skirt itself.

She looks beautiful. I love this colour combination, love the way everything fits well, (form fitting but not too tight), make up and hair are perfect.

I think her style has been fantastic on this trip.

The skirt is pretty and I like it being worn with the blouse but the high waist of the skirt looks very odd. Gold shoes look tacky, sorry.

The overall is nice and the colors are great.

The skirt is by Prada.

Very elegant look for Mary. Lovely hair and makeup!

Lovely dress, but not sure I like the T-strap shoe with it. Wish she would have worn her hair up to show off the off-shoulder top, and her earrings.

Frederik's suit is ill-fitting; Naruhito looks nice.

I'm not sure if I like Mary's dress or not, but she still looks fabulous in it nevertheless.

I like the dress but not the shoes with it. Off shoulder dresses seems to be trending now among royal women (Kate, Letizia, now Mary).

Beautiful dress, reminds me of Kate, no surprise as its McQueen :flowers:

But like Kate, I do wish she'd have worn her hair up to show off shoulders.

And add me to the list who doesn't like the shoes with it,

Gorgeous dress which requires a perfect figure which luckily Mary has in abundance. Love the t strap shoes as an accent, too bad the heel is so high. Unhealthy, and also,not kind to her very short guest

The black dress is very stunning.

From the shoulders down it could be Princess Caroline, she has worn shoes like that

Mary has a good figure to wear this kind of slim dress and off-the-shoulder style but I wish this dress was some other [brighter] color. It looks took dark to wear in the spring time. Her hair look lovely and glossy.

I find the print too busy. It would look better in a solid color.

The dress is lovely, the shoes style doesn't match and the hair should've been pulled up.

I like the style of the dress...but it's too busy.

LaRae

Mary just takes my breathe away in this off the shoulder dress! Love her hair down as it keeps it from looking too 'dressy'. Her earrings are to die for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom