Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 16: October 2015 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 16: October 2015 -

I like the back of the dress, but the design is flawed. It looks to be sheer from the waist down which is inappropriate.

She could have chosen better.

I like the back of the dress, but the design is flawed. It looks to be sheer from the waist down which is inappropriate.

She could have chosen better.

Totally agree. I don't like the sheer look either.

One of my favorite looks on her. Great neckline, love the sheer top panel. Great skirt with peek a boo effect. Fits perfectly showing off her waist. Hair and makeup, flawless, nice up do.

Beautiful hair and tiara although the tiara is tilted too far back.
The only feature I like about the dress is the neckline. I rarely like these "lace/eyelet/lattice/netting over nude lining" type dresses.

Last edited:
I truly dislike the gown but the hair the tiara the nails I love

I like the gown there is noting inappropriate about it to me . No skin is showing.

I agree, lovely dress. Good to see emerging London fashion houses like Temperley and Jenny Packham make inroads with the European princesses. In part, credit for this goes to the Duchess of Cambridge, who has given these brands a lot of visibility on the last 5 years.

I like the dress as a whole, it fits her well, but there is something off about the shoulder seaming. If that whole sheer piece around the shoulders had been left off I would have liked it much better.

16-03-2016 Denmark Princess Mary attended, as patron of the Brain Injury Association, the gala premiere of the movie 'Concussion' in Imperial Cinema, Copenhagen.

http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2016/PPE160316114.jpg
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2016/PPE160316118.jpg

skirt is recycled
http://maryfromthestart.blogspot.nl/search/label/blue%20skirt2

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the skirt. It is one that wouldn't be a shame if it got retired. And the boots with it aren't a great pairing IMO.

indeed, i don't think this is 'good recycling' or good styling for that matter: boots look ugly with that kind of skirt.

This outfit calls for pumps and boots, otherwise it's a nice look. I have always loved that Prada skirt.

Gorgeous dress. In some pics it lools pink but I think red. Right? So elegant!!!!

I like red on Mary. It suits her. However, doesn't the gown look a little--well- --crumpled? Perhaps it's just the light on the material?

Gorgeous colour don't like the sleeves but love the rest...

I like red on Mary. It suits her. However, doesn't the gown look a little--well- --crumpled? Perhaps it's just the light on the material?

I agree, the dress does look like it is badly in need of a good steaming.

But the dress is such a great color on her. I like the top half, not a fan of the skirt. Mary looks great though, her hair and the tiara, and the overall look.

in the dress she wore to the Luxembourg pre-wedding dinner i believe

Yes it is. Over all a nice piece to recycle.

Safe choice for Mary, the dress is good enough, I like the new tiara, not so fond of the Mega Mind hairstyle.

The colour red is always a winner on the Crown Princess and the over all look was very elegant looking,I do agree with the comments on the dress sleeves.

I thought Mary looked wonderful and so glad to see this dress again. Color and style are very flattering on her. I like the tiara with this dress but I thought her make up was a bit pale and her hairstyle could've been done a bit better.

beautiful Mary. the skirt, shirt and shawl.
a little touch of Mexico for the dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom