Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 15: January 2015 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress looks white to me. Mary looks great in it.

March 28, 2015 - Mary in a lovely burgundy dress with grey pumps and a grey clutch.

The dress is nice but the grey pumps and clutch doesn't match nicely IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Love the dress- unsure about accessories.

Accessories look fine to me. Another pretty dress, Mary looks very good on this trip.

March 28, 2015 - Mary in a lovely burgundy dress with grey pumps and a grey clutch.

Full view ** Close up

Another beautiful and timeless dress which is recycled from last year. She is good in those colors.
Mary has indeed looked lovely and beautiful on this Japan visit.

From a Dane's view also because it's so refreshing with these feminine spring dresses when we still have winter-like weather here in Denmark, hmm.

Last edited:
Since the grey is a neutral I think it looks good with the dress.

Full view ** Close up

This dress is stunning! Such a beautiful color. A very exquisite dress.

I love the dress and the accessories. Mary looked amazing on this trip.

Full view ** Close up

Love this burgundy dress! :flowers: Very striking. So many ways one could wear it, accessorize it. Perfect color on CP Mary.

I can see Mary wearing this many ways as well. Really pretty color on her. I love this color but it doesnt love me so I enjoy it on others!!

Mary rocks evening wear, and her trip to Japan has been no exception. I love her lace blue dress but I think her burgundy dress is my favourite. That colour suits her so well and I like how she's paired lighter coloured shoes with the darker dress.

She has mastered the well fitted, feminine but serious dress. Love the earrings

Full view ** Close up

When I was nine, I had a burgundy and grey "western" shirt (cowboy style) and thought it was the best colour combo in the world! I personally like Mary's dress and the grey accessories, but perhaps only for sentimental reasons! :flowers:

Margrethe's 75th birthday - concert April 8th

Mary looks absolutely stunning - 10/10
http://a.bimg.dk/node-images/524/8/x2048-u/8524444-.jpg

I am wondering if Mary had an old Prada dress altered: the neckline is very different (Margrethe's 40th jubilee on the throne). If so it is the third version, this Prada dress used to have some button thingys attached, they are already removed in this picture.

(can't find a picture of the original dress with buttons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks absolutely ravishing tonight! 10 out of 10! And the picture even don't brings justice to how beautiful she was in the live pictures :wub:

I am wondering if Mary had an old Prada dress altered: the neckline is very different (Margrethe's 40th jubilee on the throne). If so it is the third version, this Prada dress used to have some button thingys attached, they are already removed in this picture.

I thinks it's this one that has been altered.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/9197/GW0G0c.jpg

Mary looks gorgeous
and Frederik in a tux by her side. wonderful!

They all look great tonight! Mary's classic look is perfect for her, just the right amount of glamour with the jewels and a beautifully fitted dress.

The dress is absolutely beautiful! It's classic, elegant, and a great fit. This is one of her best dresses.

Yes, I think it's the altered dress which she wore first in June 2004 for Henrik's 70th birthday and also to the Matthiae Mahl in Hamburg in February 2006.

Yes, I think it's the altered dress which she wore first in June 2004 for Henrik's 70th birthday and also to the Matthiae Mahl in Hamburg in February 2006.

I assume this is the dress you are speaking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom