Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 13: January 2014 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks lovely and elegant and that shade of pink really suits her. Her hairstyle is interesting.

It looks cream to me, although that could be due to the lighting as in other places it looks to be a very soft pink.

it's definitely a soft pink.

i really like that dress of mary, particularly the neckline which is original and different. the colour is also very lovely. my only complaint is that it's not danish, but hey... not everything can be perfect :)

What else could she have done other than laugh and slip the shoe back on? Isn't that what anyone would do in a similar situation? - I don't understand this "she put the shoe back on and smiled; a real princess" stuff at all.

(...)

I loved Mary's dress absolutely stunning. I like that it is princess glamour not celebrity. As for Mary losing her shoe, I stepped out of mine yesterday walking at the local shopping centre and did not handle it with as much aplomb and grace as Mary.

Thanks Roskilde that is a beautiful picture, do we know yet if Mary's necklace is new?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this is underwhelming after the sublime blush confection of the previous night.

I'm not a huge fan of the beige dress - it is nice fabric but to me it looks heavy, beautifully cut, lovely accessories etc. Other than this is is plain, nothing happening at the waist except the pleating. Perhaps when I heard it was AWW photoshoot I was hoping for one of the other dresses.

I really like has a bit of sparkle and I love the coat she looks nice IMO

Im really liking Mary's new green dress, its very pretty. Her hair looks great with that dress. I don't care much for the lovely white coat matched with the dress.

The dress is nice, but I love her hair!

Love the dress without the coat! Very feminine and sparkly.. I agree about her hair down and curled.. It's lovely!

I don't think it's boring. It's understated beauty. I love the green dress and I don't mind the white coat, I think it looks great with the dress. Her curly hair is beautiful, I agree.

the dress looks not like much with the jacket on..but it is actual a lovely dress when she takes off the jacket..but i have seen prettier dress from mary

..but mary herself looks really lovely and pretty with her curly hair:wub:
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1660273_241380566049367_1596183829_n.jpg
Oh I do agree that Mary herself looked lovely. Make-up clean and classy while hair beautiful, shinny and soft curls. Dress very nice, and actually who cares about a coat unless on "outside duty". Coats gets lost immediately upon entering heated buildings.

Here are much better pictures of the green dress without the coat.

It's indeed a nice green dress when she takes off the coat. Her hair though was my favorite part, it really suits her face. She should curl it like this more often.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.....0-9/1982182_241474582706632_2087093906_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.....0-9/1958282_241474659373291_2044345485_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1970754_637899002948534_1253913023_n.jpg
This dress is really beautiful. The ever so slightly capped sleeve (over-wide shoulder) makes this more of an cocktail dress than a day dress as does the flare into a fuller skirt. The silver tracery picked up by both her beautiful earrings and to-die-for shoes along with a truely lovely hairstyle finished this ensemble to perfection.

I love the green dress with the silver sparkly bits. The almost boat neckline with cap sleeves and hair curled so it didn't cover it, plus fitted through the middle and nice flare from the hips on down. Very flattering.

love it..she looks stunning..

Yes she does. That is one of the new styles harking back to the 1950/60. That time period is making a huge rebirth in clothes, furniture and jewelry. This dress reminds me of many a prom that I attended. Lovely times. Also Art Deco jewelry and furniture {1920/30} on the rise but I doubt those fashions will be revisited as a really slim body for both male and female would be needed to pull off correctly.

Lovely! They complete the princess look.

Mary looks very elegant in this black and white dress :flowers:

I think the outfit is excellent, excellent and excellent. One of the best outfits I've ever seen on anyone. It's simple and elegant; timeless and beautiful. And the brooch is a wonderful finishing touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom