Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 13: January 2014 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like that dress more if it weren't for the fussy, bulky material in front. But I thought her hairdo was very attractive.

June 16, 2014 - Princess Mary wearing printed pants with a sleeveless black top, black heels and a black bag when attending the one direction concert.

Full view ** Back view ** Side view

June 22, 2014 - Mary attending an awards event wearing a strapless dress.

Not liking the lipstick, I don't think it suits the overall look. The dress and the look is lacking something but I can't pinpoint what exactly. I do like how the hair is styled.

Full view

Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 13: January 2014 -

It looks like she is holding her breath in because the dress looks way too tight around the rib area. She has a great figure but she often has her skirts or dresses tailored just a tad too tight. One big meal or breath and it could end up being a wardrobe mishap. It looks so tight around the rib cage. Just letting the seam out by a quarter to a half inch would make the outfit look better on her.

i thought this dress looked familiar indeed!
it is a pretty dress, i like how the length of the skirt if 3 quarters, yet i don't believe strapless is a very appropriate neckline for a princess...

It looks like she is holding her breath in because the dress looks way too tight around the rib area. She has a great figure but she often has her skirts or dresses tailored just a tad too tight. One big meal or breath and it could end up being a wardrobe mishap. It looks so tight around the rib cage. Just letting the seam out by a quarter to a half inch would make the outfit look better on her.
I think this is just my problem with this dress. She looked much nicer the last time she wore it, and this may be the cause.

I always love everything that Mary chooses, but this isn't a favorite for me. It looks ill fitting and while I usually love lace, this looks a bit old fashioned and prom-y IMO.

I think she looks her best in the most recent outing for this dress. I really like it.

The dress looks nice on Mary although personally isn't my cup of tea, due to the colour combination (I've never been a fan of dullish colours like brown and black together).

And hair up would have stretched the look. Nothing bad here - but it could have been better. I say this as I pause and look at what I am wearing, today. ;)

I give props to ANY woman who is 42 years old and can still fit into a dress that she wore before she had 4 children! Compared to what other women wore to the event...CP Mary looked a hell of a lot better!

It does looks pretty tight across the waist, the dress is pulling. Like the nude hose much better than the black she wore the other times.

I never liked the Celine dress and I think it is too tight for her across the top not a favourite IMO

I think she looks great, don't mind the hair down and don't understand what's supposed to be wrong with her skin.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

I think she looks great, don't mind the hair down and don't understand what's supposed to be wrong with her skin.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

IMO she's got a lot of freckles (too much sun, possibly) on her chest.

It's not one of Mary's prettiest dresses. It's a bit dull.

Hmmm I think she looks great. Can't see anything wrong with the dress, Mary's figure or skin so thumps up from me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She's trying too hard.
To be glamorous and spot-on fashion-wise? Mission=accomplished
Mission accomplished indeed! I love that "fashion" at that level does not date so her dress is just as on trend in 2014 as it was in 2004!

That's my kind of style and fashion statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom