Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 13: January 2014 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think this is a work type dress at all because of the rich fabric. It doesn't really show up in the pictures but I would venture to say it is a very thick, silk damask type of fabric, and a little shiny in real life. The earrings and especially the brooch really make it very chic. I wish she had a bracelet to match. Her hair looks wonderful too. she is looking so good these days!

I agree that Mary is looking extraordinary on this visit. Her hair, her outfits,.. just everything! (Her best accessory is Frederik with his longer, tousled hair. He just keeps getting hunkier by the day).

Picture

Lovely outfit! I really like the color of her skirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not crazy about this outfit either and I agree why I just can't say I just don't like it on her

:previous: I don't like it a lot either. The skirt ruins it for me, I think it lacks the elegantness that Mary would've had if she'd paired a black pencil skirt with it.

I am not crazy about this outfit either and I agree why I just can't say I just don't like it on her

Maybe - the skirt makes her torso look so short? The proportion is bad, but otherwise it's lovely (I use that word too much, but I do mean it).

I'm not crazy about this outfit on Mary, but like the others, I cannot figure out why! Everything fits her well but something is just .. off.

I don't really like it either. I think it would look much better if she had worn the top over the skirt and not in it. Now the balance is off...

( deep breath) Oooo.. ( deep breath) I looove it!:clap::princess:

I loved the colors.

Last edited:
Really beautiful! She looks great in jewel tones!

Mary Perfection. Dress is so beautiful. Jewels perfect as is the hair. On of my favorite looks this year!!

That's gorgeous! Love the jewel colors and fit of the dress on Mary.

No MM?

Last edited:
Her dress is lovely. She looks stunning. Loss she weight?

I liked the gala ensemble. The colour of the dress was too busy to my taste.

AWFUL - just can do (and has) so much better. Loving eveerything about CP does her no favours - and neither does this dress.

Truly beautiful overall look and the hair is soft and perfect!! 10 out of 10.

Breathtaking... CPMary just keeps on getting more regal by the day. I totally agree with you, Tarlita!

AWFUL - just can do (and has) so much better. Loving eveerything about CP does her no favours - and neither does this dress.

To each his own- just curious , did you like her pale pink ball gown?
I never like everything about any Crown Princess, but I do like those two dresses.
Pale pink one, and the one she wore this evening.

I don't think that those members that have posted that they like this gown do so only because they like her. It is a striking dress, just a little different from her usual style and they, and I, are commenting on both how nice a gown it is and how nice it is on her.

That you do not like it is your choice but please do not sell everyone who likes it short. Their reasons for liking it are every bit as diverse as yours are for not liking it.

Personally, I think Mary looks great in jewel colours and I think those events that go from daylight to night must be a nightmare to dress for. Evening gowns and jewels look odd during the day except at a royal wedding.

I am with those who love this dress. Mary can pull off such a glam look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom