Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 12: April 2013 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always always loved that Prada dress I am so pleased she has worn it again....

Love, Love this dress! Mary looks spectacular.. feminine and elegant.

Very pretty dress. Mary looks great. :)

Princess Mary looks Amazing in this dress ,, very feminine-elegant & suits her well , very successful choice , loved it :)

Mary to the galla dinner in Malaysia, 29 May, IMO looking really beautiful in a recycled gown :flowers:

Thanks god she only RE-USED the gown and did not RECYCLE it ;-)
It would be a pity if she had cut the dress in pieces and had something different made out of it,which would be a good idea for some dresses but not this special one because it looks so pretty on CP Mary!

I prefer the romantic,delicate hairstyle she has worn in 2008 to the open hair, but she looked fantastic both times she wore the dress ,it is very flattering and elegant.

Last edited:
Mary looks gorgeous!

I prefer the hairstyle and necklace that she wore with the dress in 08 also.

The altered version of the dress is absolutely stunning. However, the H&M dress needs to be put very, VERY far away. It's terribly ugly.

I agree on both counts! - The new version is beautiful, and I love the colour of it. - The other dress was not a good choice.

Thanks Archduchess Zelia. From Aftenshowet, right? :flowers:

I saw it too and Mary looked very elegant in her white simple dress. I remember having seen it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Indeed :D
I was randomly skipping through the channels on DR NU, and all of a sudden our royal family appeared.

both Mary and Frederik look very nice :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks very elegant! Love the simple, classy style of the dress. - Thank you for posting!

Love the dress but the focus on her very boney collar area is not my taste.

Mary looked beautiful as always! I love the dress!

And hasn't she worn this dress before but the sleeves were more cap sleeves than off the shoulder?

Mary looked beautiful as always! I love the dress!

And hasn't she worn this dress before but the sleeves were more cap sleeves than off the shoulder?

I had the same feeling when I saw the dress; have an idea about an event at the Glyptoteket in Copenhagen where she might have worn it - but cannot find any pictures.
It's a very elegant, sleek look. I'm a sucker for people with beautiful collar bones and wide neck-lines :)

mary looks so beautiful! this is the elegance of the elegance love the way the sleeves are designed, very classic and simple. they are one beautiful couple!

I'm particularly fond of the brooch with the dress, as I always like a simple, classy outfit with a beautiful piece of jewellery. Well done, Mary!

Ive always liked this dress. It looks so good on her and the color is something she wears well.

Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. I love this dress.

As usual, Mary looks impeccable from head to toe! She simply radiates elegance. Frederik looks especially natty, as well.

I had the same feeling when I saw the dress; have an idea about an event at the Glyptoteket in Copenhagen where she might have worn it - but cannot find any pictures.
It's a very elegant, sleek look. I'm a sucker for people with beautiful collar bones and wide neck-lines :)

Good remembered, UserDane :flowers: Mary was wearing this lovely dress at the re-opening of the Glyptoteket in June 2006. I think she has worn it other times as well.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7618/drws57ar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom