Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 11: October 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mary really looks Nice ,, very pretty hair & make-up ,, liked her Black coat ,, thank you All for posting .

I like the homeguard coat and infact the outfit .. I really like the colour of her hair lately though.

I just love her make-up! It just looks flawless...

She looks amazing, the dress, the hair, the make-up - everything is looking wonderful.

An interesting look in black and white with red highlights for Mary at the Malene Birger fashion show in Copenhagen yesterday, January 31, 2013:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Is that a cape or a dress or what?

It's a cape. She wears a jacket underneath. Of the 4 women in the 2nd pic one wears a fur jacket, one a coat, one a cape, only Marie wears nothing over her suit.
Wearing gloves and at the same time shoes like that seems odd to me. But it seems some women and some parts of the body can stand cold better than others.
I would like to see the outfit without cape.

Last edited:
I liked Princess Marie Outfit More Than CP Mary ,, P Marie outfit is more elegant but the pants length is short ,, although I am a fun of ankle pants But it's shorter than ankle ! ,, but she looks nice ,, like Princess Mary shoes & her pants looks bettter that P Marie pant , but still CP Mary Body structure is the Best IMO .

Last edited:
I dont mind the look at all. The cape seems fun but im not fond of the white cuffs and the ruffled collar.

Well being an avid cape aficionado, I would love to see a really clear photo of that cape. :cool:

Mmmm....that´s a boring dull look. I´m not a fan.
But her shoes are to die for :wub::wub:

Not a fan of the cape at all. The same thing goes for the collar and the cuffs.

I love Mary's cape :heart2: And dear members, you dare to criticize the cape. I have just bought a similar one to myself a few days ago :lol:

I think it's difficult to say much about Mary's outfit when she has the long cape on. But as lovely I think Mary is, I guess this will never be one of my favorites Mary-outfits...

Last edited:
I love the cape, gloves and purse, but that is really it.

An interesting look in black and white with red highlights for Mary at the Malene Birger fashion show in Copenhagen yesterday, January 31, 2013:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Ugh, she looks like she is coming straight from the 19th century play or something ;). All those ruffles, cape, gloves... Really, she can do better than that weird outfit here.
I like the colour of the gloves and the purse as well as the shoes. I also think the shoes do not look good with the outfit, the cape and gloves make the outfit wintery while the shoes look like a spring.
It's a weird outfit, like put together at the very last moment or as if Mary tried too hard.

Either way, not her best.

Thanks Maggie, you have a great eye, I would never have realised they were the same shoes.

I quite like the look. I love the cape, would love to own one myself, although I would probably not see enough cold weather to warrant the puchase. The color of the bag and gloves make it more interesting and also Mary herself looks lovely.

I think Princess Mary look pretty good wearing Malene Birger's Graziano Wool Blend Cape. Very elegant, I think.

I love the cape I love the shoes and each piece as a stand slone is gorgeous but together the 7/8 pant the winter cape etc is off to me anyway.

Horrible look. The cape makes the outfit suitable for a vampire motto party.

I don't care for this look at all. I have to agree with D of M on this...

I love these capes, they are so great to look at and I'm happy they are so popular. The cape is what makes Mary stand out and look better than Marie.

Not crazy about this look at all. Too overwhelming with the cape, and the ruffles.

I would like to own that cape, but in a different color. But I love that shot of color with her gloves and bag, and the shoes are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom