Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks every inch like the Crown Princess she is. Elegance personified in every way, from her beautiful hairdo, perfectly fitted dress, her simple accessories. Lovely...

Would love to see a closer up image of hair and earrings.
Both this dress and the blue unfortunately highlight her bony neckline, she has gotten very thin.

Mary wore the same earrings to Amber Petty's 40th Birthday in Adelaide, South Australia, in 2010.

Personally, I don't consider Mary to have a 'bony' neckline, rather, she has a very feminine (shall I say svelte) décolletage which I find to be quite an attractive feature.

She looks exquisite when her shoulders are bare.

Gorgeous love the hair the earrings she looks wonderful..

I love the dress! The color, and the details are very interesting. She looks stunning.

September 18, 2012 - Mary in a new dress, looks really nice and its different to what she usually goes for. I don't like the print, it looks like animal print (snake or lizard). Ponytail works well with this dress.

Full view ** Close up

What a flattering dress, would like one in every color! Any ID on this one?

Perfect skirt and skirt length for her. Posture is so enviable.

Mary looks really pretty, the dress is lovely. The ponytail was a perfect choice for this dress.

So far, CP Mary's elegant wardrobe for the trip to Brazil has been fantastic IMHO - but this is the first miss for me.
The snake skin print is indeed not pretty at all, the cigarette ash shades do not suit her coloring, and the neckline is wrapped rather too thickly around her neck; the ponytail might work with the dress, but not really with Mary's age. Not even the peep toe shoes are a particularly nice choice... the earrings are, though.

Boris said:
So far, CP Mary's elegant wardrobe for the trip to Brazil has been fantastic IMHO - but this is the first miss for me.
The snake skin print is indeed not pretty at all, the cigarette ash shades do not suit her coloring, and the neckline is wrapped rather too thickly around her neck; the ponytail might work with the dress, but not really with Mary's age. Not even the peep toe shoes are a particularly nice choice... the earrings are, though.

The only thing I can sort of envision possibly agreeing with you at some point in the future is on the peep toe shoe. but this is so minor that I included all of the qualifications above.

Really hate the print of the dress. If it was in a solid color like red or white I would have loved it.

I actually like the dress. It fits her body well and I don't mind the print. Her hair looks great pulled back with the dress. The only thing for me questionable about the outfit are the shoes. There's something not right about them. Can't put my finger on it yet though.

Thanks for sharing :)
This belt fits nicely into this dress more than the navy blue dress with white stripes ( we saw it some months ago), perfect CP Mary as always :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this dress! I love the style, the soft colors, the fit, the accessories...just everything. This is just pure Mary.

A repeat here ?? love the colour never crazy about those belts ...

Very lovely dress! Love the style and color.

The colour is absolutely gorgeous. Am not too keen on the belt, but still she looks very nice and well-groomed.

Fabulous-the one-shoulder style really suits her, and the print is a welcome change from solid colors. The hair, the shoes, the jewelry-everything is perfect here!:D

Lovely though I don't undertand that hanging hem. Otherwise she looks lovely.

That's a lovely dress. Very nice print and color.

I love the blue evening dress. Is this a short version of a very similar gown she has worn in the past?

Mary looks stunning in the blue cocktail dress. I love the soft grey shoes and clutch with it. Her hair style adds the perfect touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom