Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said, Nordic, and I totally agree with you! She looks lovely.

She looks so stunning! The dress is very elegant and feminine.

anyonees knows whicch designer is this dress?

May 24, 2012 - Mary at a concert in a recycled deep pink dress. Pretty dress and a pretty fit, love the color on her. Her hair pulled back works week with the dress.

Full view

She looks wonderful! Love the color and the hairstyle.

soooo love the dress , mary has great taste ! she looks fab

I think the last time Mary wore this dress was during the Prince Consort's 75th Birthday festivities in 2009.

Mary looks beautiful.
I love that bright shade of pink. The dress is just perfect for her, as are shoes and the magnificent hairstyle.

I love everything accept for the actual style of the dress, or more specifically the 'skirt' portion of the dress. But as with Marie's, I hope to see better photos as this dress also looks a tad tight across the bodice, only this time from the front (or perhaps it is my eyesight ;)).

One of my favorite dresses on Mary. Such a yummy color! Great worn with her rubies.

Ach, she kills me; this dress after ger 3rd and 4th children? She looks wonderfully simple and elegant.

Last edited:
Great color! She looks great!

Ach, she kills me; this dress after ger 3rd and 4th children? She looks wonderfully simple and elegant.
After 4 children. It was worn 2004 for the first time.
Great dress.

Mary looks simply stunning from head to toe! A true Crown Princess...

I love everything accept for the actual style of the dress, or more specifically the 'skirt' portion of the dress. But as with Marie's, I hope to see better photos as this dress also looks a tad tight across the bodice, only this time from the front (or perhaps it is my eyesight ;)).

I agree; I also thought it looked somewhat tight in the bodice as well, but the rose pink is gorgeous as well as the style, and her hair is fabulous.

Princess Mary Looks So Pretty & Elegant , The Dress Looks so Nice On Her

I love that look, she's very beautiful in that shade of pink and I love when she wears her hair up.

I still find the bodice a tad tight, but Mary looked sensational - her radiant skin, the gorgeous jewellery, the lovely color of the dress, the elegant hairstyle, the classic shoes, and of the course the prince at her side ;).

Fab mary, a little tight I agree but so great w/ hairstyles, same at christening.
Also, great w/jewels, amazing fit after 6 years and 4 children

Well....WOW! Mary looks sensational indeed. The color is stunning, the jewelry is to die for and the hair is elegant and simple. Bravo, Your Highness :clap:.

Fabulous flattering color on her and those legs!:ohmy: Truly a stunning-looking woman.

Crown Princess Mary at a dinner celebrating the WWF Denmark's 40-year anniversary today, May 30,

wearing a very special and very colourful dress :)

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

That's certainly very... colourful.
Reminds me of a watercolour I made aged 4 or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom