Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 10: May 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Tea length at all. This slightly longer than knee length.

It's a common mistake for people confuse this style of dress with that of the the 'tea'. Although this dress, in particular, is considerably longer than knee length as the hem stops half way down the length of Mary's tibia.

This is by all accounts what is known as an 'intermission' dress with the hem falling anywhere between the knee and the ankle.

Last edited:
She looks beautiful but does she really wear only one earring? :)

Very stunning. Mary looks very good.

She looks beautiful but does she really wear only one earring? :)

She definitely wore or started off with TWO earrings...I watched the video and looked through most of the galleries...She definitely planned to wear two, but as an earring wearer myself, in particular hook earrings, they sometimes do have a tendency to escape and fall out sometimes...I think she thought she had two in then got a photo taken or gave a speech and then realised, Darn it, where is my other earring? Occupational hazard ;)

And I love the fact that Mary's dress has POCKETS...for her speech cards, iPhone and stray earrings :)

Last edited:
And, here's a detail picture of the bodice: http://i50.tinypic.com/2lsd15z.jpg

Really, this is a brilliant design for um... the small chested ladies. To add that kind of beading and detail and flounce to that part of the dress makes the bust look so much more interesting. Mary looks great in the dress and her arms look fantastic. :)

I love the little longer length. I've seen too many women whose knees did not look nice in too short dresses.

I love the dress, and the beading on the top, she looks stunning! in the closest photo she looks like she has some kind of corset undereath, eventhough she has a great figure, I think is is to make her tiny waist to show more! Reality is what ever she use she always looks great!

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom