Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the jacket and the dress, but not the belt nor the tights.

I actually like the tights here - without the red jacket, they'd be impossible, but they are a good alternative to black or nude. Mary having quite perfect legs helps the matter.
Smart of her to brighten up the all-grey with this nice shade of red, as grey is absolutely not her color. The only thing which annoys me is the very unnecessary belt.

Call me crazy but I just don't like this shade of red on Mary. Love the dress and tights and especially the shoes, but I think the red washes her out. Maybe because she has gone back to a darker hair color. Great to see her back working! Looking forward to some great holiday looks from classy Mary!

Nov 18, 2009
The Crown Princess takes part in the Mary Foundation's conference about violence in relationships in The Black Diamond in Copenhagen

Full view http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16611796.jpg
Close up http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/16611800.jpg

Love the grey and wine red combo (clothes and shoes ;)) but why the brown belt - it makes the jacket look ill-fitted. The skirt is too short, hair is very blah.

I like each seperate part of the outfit, but not together. :)

The jacket is a recycle, worn in 2004 or 2006 & 2007.
The overall look is very nice and very well put together, the red jacket was a smart match. I really like the tights here, they work well and since they are the same shade of the shoes, they make her took quite taller.
The belt ruined the look for me.

I can't help agreeing with Dazzling!
Although, the whole of Princess Mary is great!
Red colour fits her perfectly!:previous:

I liked her look except for the belt, it looks as if it cuts her in half, and it wasn't flattering. Mette-Marit has worn her belts this way and it didn't work for her either. Mary, lose the belt.:lol:

I agree that the belt was not required and looks out of place. The dress and jacket were nice and love the shoes, but she should have done something about her hair, they look flat. Also, her purse doesn't really match anything. She should have gone with either a grey or a red purse (red IMO, otherwise it would be too much grey). I forgive the tights, she has to be comfortable as well. I am sure it must be very cold in Denmark, considering how cold it is here in the south of the US, which doesn't usually experience heavy cold.

I like the look. Her make up is very flattering and the belt gives the outfit a modern edge. It looks comfortable but still functional and elegant. Is there a close up shot of her brooch. Looks like it has an oriental motif. Wonder if it is a new purchase from Vietnam?

I like each seperate part of the outfit, but not together. :)
I have to agree with you here, the separates are nice, but together it just doesn't work for me. Definately would have been better without the belt. And her hair is a little on the flat side, not typical Mary. I adore those shoes though! Great versatile color!

Love how her shoes match her dress perfectly

Mary in a rather drab outfit on Day 2 of the Stockholm program celebrating the 20th anniversary of the UN Rights of the Child.
I don't care for it, but looking at this pic I would not be surprised if a pregnancy is announced rather soon...:

Picture details

Mary in a rather drab outfit on Day 2 of the Stockholm program celebrating the 20th anniversary of the UN Rights of the Child.
I don't care for it, but looking at this pic I would not be surprised if a pregnancy is announced rather soon...:

Picture details

This is an average working suit, nothing special and nothing too formal.
The detailing on the blouses collar is abit too much for the jacket which already has details on the sides.
I think this is a miss outfit.

Picture details
I like the jacket and blouse; the pants are quite unflattering, though.
But maybe you´re right about her belly...:whistling::)

This is an average working suit, nothing special and nothing too formal.
The detailing on the blouses collar is abit too much for the jacket which already has details on the sides.
I think this is a miss outfit.

I agree. And the colors don't look so good together.

Picture details

I love the outfit, casual but formal at the same time. :flowers:

Picture details

I overlooked her outfit and honed in on the bag: black crocodile-skin Hermes Birkin bag

http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/gallery/mer-mingel-fran-den-kungliga-konferensen/sitter2.jpg
http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/gallery/mer-mingel-fran-den-kungliga-konferensen/madeleine-mary.jpg

I really like this outfit, the jacket is fab! Pants, blouse and bag are well matched, all in all a good business chic combination.

Perfect look for the occasion I think. Elegant and a little business like combined.

I love the teal color of the blouse. It is a lovely outfit. She looked very put together. The bag is to die for.

I LOVE her outfit! Business like and very elegant! The jacket is simply fabulous!! I think it's from Prada, but I am not so sure! I saw it is a magazine.

CP Mary looks lovely! This teal blue is perfect for her. Love the black pearls with the outfit!

Agree agree simply beautiful outfit AND THE BAG is that the same one she used in London for Charles' 60th say it is I would start hyperventalating if she had more than one my green eyed monster would go crazy

I really like this outfit, sepecially the teal silk blouse. I still feel that there is a problem with the tailoring of P Mary's slacks, but overall very nice indeed!

I wish CP Mary and CP Fred could agree on their pants. Mary is always wearing the extra wide legs and Fred is wearing the peglegs. lol

Nov 23, 2009 - Mary in a lovely fitted jacket with nice pants. The overall IMO is lovely put the pashmina doesnt match the look, maybe something with a different color palette IMO.

Full View ** Close Up

I love the jacket, it´s so so lovely. I also quite like the pashmina.
Her hair and make-up look perfect today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom