Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty outfit on Mary. Love the color of the top - the smoky blue is very complimentary and brings out her eyes. I love the border embroidery detail on the sweater. Very nice touch. The slim black belt is very good too. Great look.

Very, very pretty. This color looks wonderful on her.

Not sure what to thinkof the look, it seems quite tight especially the skirt.
I like the blouse color but too much going on with the style that it shouldve been left worn alone without the cardigan.

I like the overall look. What a pretty blouse! CP Mary looks wonderful once again.

I like the blouse color but too much going on with the style that it shouldve been left worn alone without the cardigan.
I would have to agree with you. I'm leaning towards the shirt being too tight as well. And of course, I'm not a huge fan of shiny fabrics. The color however is lovely on Mary.

One of the worst outfit of Princess Mary,too tight and many colours combination.the only nice thing is the colour of the blouse.

i love the outfit, looks beautiful. :)

I really like this outfit on Mary.
The blouse is beautiful, love the colour and I like the style of the skirt.

I agree Daz, the shiny top with its own style (which I like) AND the cardi with embroidery is TOO MUCH going on and the skirt, boy, thats too tight!

What's wrong with Mary going for the shiny and too tight stuff recently, did Maxima some fashion counselling on her in Vancouver???

but way too tight! :eek:
The outfit could have been nice.. but in the end I don't think it's one of her good looks.
I can only second what dazzling already said.
the crown princess has a gorgeous body, but what was she thinking?!:ermm:

Agreed. And the 3 colours is not the best combination. A black skirt would've looked better in this case.

Agreed. And the 3 colours is not the best combination. A black skirt would've looked better in this case.
I agree , I also don't like the black shoes, too harsh on the white winter legs......a dark grey pump would have been better. Without the cardigan and the skirt one size bigger it would have been a beautiful regal outfit..:lol:.

What was Mary thinking...or not thinking? Did her stylist take a vacation? Did she gain weight? The skirt is far too tight.

I love the top but agree that paired with the cardigan the whole look becomes rather busy. I'm not sure who designed the top but it looks similar in color, fabric, and style to a dress Marie Chantal wore (sorry I don't have a picture). Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

You're right, Sarah Anne. You can find it on the 'similar style' thread as well. The blue dress was also worn by Q.Rania.

I'd like to add that I liked Mary's shoes a lot. They look simple and modern, yet very elegant.

Please give Mary a break. :flowers: Yes, the skirt is a snug pencil skirt. But she has the figure for it. Obviously she works hard to stay in great shape. She won't be able to wear skirts like that forever. More power to her; I think she looks great.

I must one of a few here who like the grey pencil skirt on Mary - its meant to be close fitting and its great that she is able to continue to wear these skirts and still look great in them. image The skirt is smart and elegant on her

My problem with the look is the awful shiny blouse with the oversized neckline. The cardigan byitself is lovely and she has worn it to sucess on many occasions but at this function it looks out of place image

I like this outfit on Mary. True the skirt is a bit tight but I'm jealous of her gorgeous figure. That blue is a great color for her also.

Black accents all wrong IMO. Skirt mis-hap, but geez, what a GREAT bod on the princess- im green with envy!!!! : )

Definitely not one of my favorite looks of CP Mary, too many colours IMO. But I have to add that separately I find the shoes interesting. :)

It's not her best outfit overall however I do like her blue blouse.

Please give Mary a break. :flowers: Yes, the skirt is a snug pencil skirt. But she has the figure for it. Obviously she works hard to stay in great shape. She won't be able to wear skirts like that forever. More power to her; I think she looks great.

OK, I take back my comment: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

My mom taught me that if the fabric pulls in the front, it's too tight. At least for work! :)

:eek: This outfit wasn't good at all. I don't like the very tight skirt ... it's especially way too tight around her hips and butt. Not appropriate for a Princess. The top is too much. I only like the color of it.

Yep, the skirt is way too tight, I surprised she was able to squat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom