Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess Mary looks nice today, although the Pucci dres is not my favorite, I like how she restrained the heavy pattern with the neutral jacket, and spiced it up with the teal belt and hat. Her hair looks great today. Although I love the color of the hat, Im not too fond of the small retro 40's shape...IMO CP Mary looks better with a wider bimmed hat.

CP Mary may look better in wide brimmed hats...but the unfortunate incidents when she has "lost" her hats because of the wind is when she wore wide brimmed hats!:lol::) I think if she only wore wide brims, it would become boring. It is nice to see her in different styles!

Overall a very nice outfit of Princess Mary. I'm not absolutely sure if I like the hat, its fabric isn't totally my cup of tea. However, she looked good! :flowers:

The dress is very beautiful, the jacket isn´t my favourite, but it´s ok. When I saw the first pics, I though I didn´t like the hat, but after seeing it again, I think it has a lovely colour and match the whole outfit. I prefer Mary with wider hats, anyway :flowers:

What I am impress is all the nice gloves that she has, this blue oes are beautifuk, but what is the reason to use always gloves? etiquette? becasue i am sure it is not cold for that!

i'm not too keen on her dress (very psychodelic to my taste), nor was i the first time i saw her use it, but i loved her choice of hat!

The hat is amazing.... it made me think of Marie, and I created this fantasy in my head of sisters in law taking fashion ideas from each other

Very pretty! I like this color on her. She looks so good in blue, teal.

Nov 3, 2009 - Mary recycling a printed dress worn with a jacket and a cute little hat matched with a nice belt.
Full View ** Close Up

Never imagined t his dress to be matched with a hat but it does work with this type of hat which I think looks nice and works with the abstract print of the dress. The jacket color breaks down the print on the dress.

I love this dress absolutely wonderful. The hat is also perfect. :flowers:
When was the last time she wore it? :)

The printed dress is nice, not the best I have seen Mary wear, of course. I loved the jacket and the hat more! So sophisticated!

I think it looks all a bit 'put together', trying to match the colour of the hat, belt and gloves with the dress....still I don't dislike it....not the best I've seen on Mary though..

I like this teal block color dress this time around. I wasn't fond of it when she originally wore it. I think the addition of the jacket and belt is great!

I also love the teal on Mary and the lovely belt!

Until now,Mary fashion choices were great.
She looks so chic.
What I like the most in Mary is her intelligent way of recycling her outfits.
It's never boring.
It's not easy to buy cloths that you can easily recycle within few years without appearing old fashioned.
Apparently Mary can :ermm:

Until now,Mary fashion choices were great.
She looks so chic.
What I like the most in Mary is her intelligent way of recycling her outfits.
It's never boring.
It's not easy to buy cloths that you can easily recycle within few years without appearing old fashioned.
Apparently Mary can :ermm:

Point well taken, Soraya. I agree that CP Mary is especially talented in recycling fashion, while still managing to keep the look current. (even though something might be 4-5 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom