Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sept 10, 2009 - Mary attending an event wearing black pants, a beige tie jacket and prada bag.
Overall looks is simple, casual but very elegent and I think perfect for the event.
I quite like the jacket, its very flattering.

View 1 ** View 2 ** Bag

I like her black pants and her prada bag. The jacekt looks okay. Did she use this prada bag before? I think she's using the purse before.

She looks very nice and I love the idea that she took Christian with her, this is perfect! what is the ocasion?

Sept 10, 2009 - Mary attending an event wearing black pants, a beige tie jacket and prada bag.
Overall looks is simple, casual but very elegent and I think perfect for the event.

View 1 ** View 2 ** Bag

Yes, she really looks nice here. The fit of the jacket and pants are perfect. Prince Christian looks awfully cute!

This outfit was perfect for this event. The twist detail in the center of the jacket is really nice. I like the slim trousers, and that bag is fantastic!

This line of conversation would be best continued in this thread, please.

Thanks,

marmi
RHoF Mod

love this outfit ,looks dressy and slightly casual at the same time. I really like the jacket. I want one of those!!!

View 1 ** View 2 ** Bag

Nice outfit, I like this jacket very much and the bag is amazing - I always love this model.

I like todays outfit, not too sure about the shoes. Like the hair, but she needs to stop messing with it. :)
Like the outfit, but I would have loved to have seen her hair back in a sleek ponytail, my thoughts are these on hair (my own included), if you aren't going to take time and fix it pull it back in a bun or ponytail, it looks a ton better than just hanging there. Also, I like her hair this color, with just a touch of red but not too dark. When she goes too dark it makes her look harsh and older.

I really don't like this look it is a colour that doesn't do a single thing for her it is just not right I have seen her in better darker day dresses before.

Really?I think it's one of the most elegant daytime dresses I have seen.It highlights Mary's slim figure in the best possible way.And adding a belt just like that makes it brilliant!

This dress is by Malene Birger, its a wool dress.

Here is a photo of the dress as worn during the designer's runway show:
BY MALENE BIRGER (page 7, 1st photo on the left)

I think that it looks much better on Mary than in the photo.

September 12, 2009 - Mary in light grey pants, matched with a recycled lace top she wore about twice before and a cardigan.
Quite a nice overall look, IMO the cardigan was abit too light with the much softer colors.
Mary's hair looks really nice, looks like she has new highlights which are blonde in.

Full View ** Close Up ** Back View

I loved the lace top ,very nice look ,wished to see her shoes

I'm not fond of this outfit! I don't think the top matches with the pants.

Does she have a new hair color?? it looks like her hair is a bit blond but maybe it's a light effect.

I like this new look a lot,but the cardigan wasn't necessary.I believe she would look much better without it.The top is really amazing & unique!Loved her new hair color,too.

September 12, 2009 - Mary in light grey pants, matched with a recycled lace top she wore about twice before and a cardigan.
Quite a nice overall look, IMO the cardigan was abit too light with the much softer colors.
Mary's hair looks really nice, looks like she has new highlights which are blonde in.

I'm not sure about this outfit :ermm:
The cardigan is not necessary. But CP's are nice.

I love each piece as a separate but together I am not a fan of grey and brown of any shade in an outfit it was and still is a fashion no no. But I have to say her figure is amazing.

I like her new hair a lot. The top looks lovely & I like the cardigan!

I love each piece as a separate but together I am not a fan of grey and brown of any shade in an outfit it was and still is a fashion no no. But I have to say her figure is amazing.
Totally agree. The top is amazing, but combined with those pants looks odd, and the cardigan is unnecessary.
I like her hair a lot.:flowers:

I don't mind the colors together. I really like the top and would like to see it without the cardigan. She does have an amazing figure!

It was a very nice outfit, I love the top. But it really would have been better if the cardigan would have had the same colour as the pants or the cardigan would have been grey as well. And her new hair colour is great. :flowers:

I like the outfit, the lace top is really pretty, the cardigan is ok. I allso think Marys hair is lovely.

MelinaB. I agree regarding the photo on the Vogue cover, you said it all for me.

the brown top is very nice, but I agree with you about cardigan, for me also it's too light
i like also her bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom