Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this national costume awful,but I loved the white coat & the grey pants.

I think that the national costume of Greenland is very cute and Mary looks cute in it!:flowers:
It isn´t a very glamorous suit, but nice anyway. It´s always nice seeing royals in traditional costumes.

So much work goes into the Greenland National Costume. I remember years ago when they showed a video on women in Greenland making Mary's costume. I think there was something like 5 women working on it. It's all handdone. Such beautiful work.

that clothes can be very warm. are there any other pattern than the red, white and black?

I don't think so. From what I've read, and I'm not expert on Greenlandic dress, the colors represent the wearer. I thought the color of the boots: White was an unmarried woman, red was married and black was widow. But Mary's boots have not changed yet, so I don't know if they keep that tradition or not anymore. Again, I read this on another board so forgive me if there is a mistake.

The leather one........or the paper one :angel: :angel:

:lol: The leather one. I have no idea what she has in the paper one!

That little black dress that is in the foreground of this photo is really cute. I wonder if she bought it, or tried it on.

That is a nice casual look, I'm not used to seeing her so laid-back looking (no make-up, etc). Pretty dress for relaxing in.

Yes her face looks different and I can say the same her face looks round...or fat!!! Her dress is lovely I wonder where she bought it!Someone knows?

Troonopvolgers!: Gezin prins Frederik en prinses Mary in Saint Tropez.

I don't like Mary's appearance. Too informal for a CP, even at the beach...

The colour of her face is much more darker than with make-up. She also looks fatter...

I would disagree, I thought a Cp or not, her outfit was just perfect for a day on the beach. Im not quite sure what she is suppose to wear. She blends in well with the poeple. I liked the dress but thought the colors were abit dull.

I agree with the comments about the dress and the whole outfit! She could have been dressed better, and yes even in vacation! She could have been a bit more chic and wear something different!

However, I do not agree with the comments about her weight and the fact that she looks fat! We all saw the pictures on the yacht and her wearing a sexy black bikini! Mary has a perfect body after 2 pregnancies! And after all perhaps it's the dress that makes her look fuller because to me it is kind of loose and not at all flattering for her body.

I think she looks great for a day on the beach!!1 Just compare to those pictures we saw recently of Mary in Miami that is tooooo informal!!! She was wearing some lose pants with a awful shirt, but she is in vacation so she can wear what she feels loke!

i also think it looks like appropriate wear for a beach day. the bikini's she wore are not the most flattering for her complexion, but again, it's holiday time.

Normaly I always like her casual style in vacations, but this time I like none of her outfits. Dont like the t-shirt and I absolutly dont like the hat.

The outfits worn by Crown Princess Mary during her trip to France were both unflattering and unpolished. While I understand Crown Princess Mary's desire to be comfortable, I wish she chose them a bit more carefully. She is aware of a high probability of her photos being taken and splattered over newspapers and blogs.

More images of Mary and co in France. Her outfit is nice.

I like this outfit. The fit of the shirt and pants is very flattering, and the colors of the shirt are very pretty. It is a perfect outfit for traveling on a train. She looks clean, elegant, and comfortable. It is the best look that she has had on this vacation, IMO.

I love the outfit and also the white skirt and top she had on while at the beach.

Besides she's on vacation and not on an official duty so what she has on doesn't matter.

I think it's a good choice of the summer clothers for relax, the hats fit both Princess Mary and Prince Frederick perfectly!

Those summer dresses look lovely.It's always a pleasure looking at CP Mary's fashion choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom