Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to part 6 of
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion
The previous can be found Here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, The Truth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

Mary always looks very elegant. She looked very good during the visit to the United States.
She also looked great with the green uniform. :D
And I like her hair.
In my opnion she has the most beautiful hair. It's so glowing and looks so healthy.

Oddly enough I also liked the way she looked with the uniform! :flowers:

Mary today:
Mary Outfit

I like the hat (it's recycled, isn't it?) , but I hate the yellow belt!

Mary today:
Mary Outfit

I like the hat (it's recycled, isn't it?) , but I hate the yellow belt!

Hat was worn in 2004 opening of parliment. I really like the hair and it looks nice with her hairstyle ( the first time she wore it her hair was open ). The jacket is nice so is the skirt but the belt does not look nice with the look. Maybe wouldve worked with the skirt and a simple shirt or cardigan.

I really liked this outfit, the skirt look much better like this than the first time she wore it.
About the belt, I see what is meant, and in some pictures I agree, but I do think it is a nice addition of colour, even if the jacket doesnt need it.
I like that Mary is wearing a hat, not as common these days as it was right after her marriage.

Crown Princess Mary's ensemble was all right, but I do not like it much. There is somethig wrong with it. However, I can not tell what exactly. The shoes are smart though.

Not my favorite look, but it's okay. She looks good in it. The last time she wore this hat I really didn't like it. It looks much better with this outfit. Her hair looks great. I do like that she is able to use her clothes in all different combos. Even if I don't like this one all that much.

The belt would have looked better had it been a dark red color. I get that she was trying to add some color with the belt but the yellow color was all wrong. I liked the outfit minus the belt.

In what occasion does it require a royal lady to wear a hat? I can assume the grand occasions such as the opening of the parliament, or to church, etc.
Why did Mary wear a hat yesterday?
Or was it purely up to her mood for the day?

In what occasion does it require a royal lady to wear a hat? I can assume the grand occasions such as the opening of the parliament, or to church, etc.
Why did Mary wear a hat yesterday?
Or was it purely up to her mood for the day?

Im not too sure but when Mary first got married, she used to wear a hat most of the time to many of her events. I dont think its weird seeing Mary in a hat to an event which is not a church or parliment.

Oh dear, another royal screaming "not without my belt"? Completely out of place. Don't like the hat either, it makes Mary look like an air hostess.

Overall I liked Mary's recent outfit. Her hairdo goes really good with that hat.
Her skirt is very nice. :)But the belt's color is misunderstanding; Lady Claire is right, it should be dark red.

I agree with most of you . The oufit is nice but the belt ruins the whole ...:nonono:

The last time she wore this hat I really didn't like it. It looks much better with this outfit.
I think so too; maybe because the first time she wore it was just before she had minor surgery - she looked unwell at the time - and she coupled it with that gorgeous engagement coat of hers - which I think was a mistake.

I think so too; maybe because the first time she wore it was just before she had minor surgery - she looked unwell at the time - and she coupled it with that gorgeous engagement coat of hers - which I think was a mistake.

Minor Surgery?

It is a beautiful hat, which looks stunning on Mary, she has a head for hats :flowers:
The outfit is beautiful, and yes would be better without the belt.
x

Yes, she wore the hat for an opening of parliment. It was right after she had/or right before she had her gallstones removed. It was right after her wedding. Perhaps her first parliment opening? She wore her engagement outfit, her hair long and this hat.

Crown Princess Mary's ensemble was all right, but I do not like it much. There is somethig wrong with it. However, I can not tell what exactly. The shoes are smart though.
i agree, this outfit is correct, we can see the same yellow in the skirt and the belt, but all these colors would be perfect in autumn, not in spring

I love the jacket, skirt and hat, but the yellow belt just doesn't work (IMO). The fabric of the jacket looks a bit heavy, and the thin and narrow yellow belt just doesn't suit the fabric of the jacket. I think that she should have worn a wider belt in a similar shade to the jacket. I am pleased to see Mary recycling the skirt. The skirt is very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom