Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear to be crocodile to my eyes but rather a textured patent leather, perhaps? Somehow it doesn't seem like Mary to spend quite that much on a bag.

it is a Birkin yes and seems to be a crocodile one. Am I right? If so that is a £20,000 bag
chelsea, I think you are right. Quite swanky!!!

No, it is a croc Brikin bag. It's beautiful isn't it? Yes, it is expensive. But that is something she will have till the day she dies. Believe me, I want one. But at the rate that I can save money for them I will be dead before that happens! Mary has several quality, nice bags. You really get what you pay for. I personally do not fault her for that. She is spending wisely. I love her look "off duty."

I stand corrected! I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for", as my mother used to say to me and she also said it is better to have one or two Quality pieces than several cheapies. :) She was a wise woman... And how right you are, Fashionista, re: having the bag forever. I Still have my small alligator bag from eons ago and it is still chic and stylish!! Also a small snake evening clutch and I wouldn't part with either of them!!
I certainly did not want to give the impression that I faulted Mary! May she carry it for as long as she wants as it IS a beauty!!

Hermes don't do the birkin in a patent leather.

it is a Birkin yes and seems to be a crocodile one. Am I right? If so that is a £20,000 bag

Wow thats alot for one bag - but it was probably a gift as it is good advertisment for the bag and company

No, it is a croc Brikin bag. It's beautiful isn't it? Yes, it is expensive. But that is something she will have till the day she dies. Believe me, I want one. But at the rate that I can save money for them I will be dead before that happens! Mary has several quality, nice bags. You really get what you pay for. I personally do not fault her for that. She is spending wisely. I love her look "off duty."

It's a gorgeous bag:wub::wub::wub: And a bag that will last a lifetime. Maybe she can pass it off to her daughter when Isabella gets old enough. Wouldn't that be something!

I too like her "off duty" look. In fact I like the jeans & overcoat 10 times better than the outfit she wore to the party.

Not too sure about the purple suit. I mean, its a great color but the jacket and skirt together is abit too much & abit too bright in away.

For me -too much purple. this is great colour for CP but I'm not sure about this outfit. Jacket is ok, I don't like a cut of the skirt and this grey scarf :(
CP Mary looks radiant and I like a hairdo :)

The colour of the suit is lovely.. but the scarf was completely out of place. It didn't match at all.

Agreed! I can't see the point of it?:ohmy: Mary is usually so impeccable with her fashion.

Well, she remooved it indoors. IMO it was just to keep her warm while driving. The weather in Denmark can be quite nasty, it's very easy to catch a cold.

I like the purple suit. Yes, it is a very bright color, but it looks beautiful on Mary. I am curious about how this magazine knew that this was her favorite outfit. Did they interview her? Did she mention any others, or more interestingly, her least favorite outfit?

You are so right with your comment, Al bina. She looks marvelous in this black outfit from head to toe!!

It's a wonderful gallery!:flowers:We can see the most wonderful outfits of CP Mary!

Am not sure I like the purple suit infact I think it just isn't Mary so am certain I don't like it. Too much of a strong colour as opposed to the gown she has which is stunning. IMO her fashion choices lately have been a bit off.

Ok, my faves from these pictures are numbers 1, 15, 18, 19, 31, 34, 36, 39, 43, 46, 48/49, 50 (counting across)

They tend to be outfits with clean lines, careful colour use, etc

Its also great to see her various hair styles over the years like this

Mary on official visit to Thailand.

First outfit at outing at Danish embassy in Bangkok, Nov 24th

B.T. i Thailand: Frederik og Mary genforenet i Bangkok

a disussion-fuelling top as it screams "is she?! .. or isn't she?!". plus, mary's face looks quite puffy but i blame that one the climate. anyone who's been there knows that the humidity can have quite an impact on people's looks.

the top is quite casual but appropriate, nice colour, mauve, with an asia-inspired design. looking forward to the more classy outfits to come.

great gallery! I think I like her with short hair the most. I love the headpieces she wore at the baptisms.

That white coat in picture one of the gallery is unbelievably beautiful, with the hat and shoes. It is cut somewhat in the style of a riding coat (or man's "redingote"), but just the right size to make it supremely elegant, and the unexpected white, that adds a touch of classiness. What a gorgeous couple they make in that picture !

I like the tunic and the emboidery work on it, I think the white pants are nice but abit too long and abit too baggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom