Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 32: June 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 32 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Mary with a grey pullover and a lovely skirt on some private holiday photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Love the colors on her skirt.

she looks great, love the blouse. Any ID on it?
the wedges are way too tall

Mary looks gorgeous and I agree - love her blouse in particular.

(..) Mary looks great in this dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the blouse today.
And the summer dress in the family photos is a dream. Fits perfectly

Very elegant today the Crown Princess!!!

The Crown Princess looks very pretty and polished today,really nice look.

She looks gorgeous today. What a beautiful look and color.

Perfect dresS fits like a dream. Nice hairdo but don’t like the orange color

She looks lovely. It's a pity the clothing stuffing H & M here are not of the same cut, style and finish. Here they just open the boxes of vacuum packed clothes and shove them on the rail. Threads still hang and they are crushed and crumpled having not been steamed or ironed.

I bet those where Mary shops aren't like that.

She looks lovely. It's a pity the clothing stuffing H & M here are not of the same cut, style and finish. Here they just open the boxes of vacuum packed clothes and shove them on the rail. Threads still hang and they are crushed and crumpled having not been steamed or ironed.

I bet those where Mary shops aren't like that.
Also they do not have always the same clothing , the same Mark & Spencer in the UK you have a lot of variety , in the US , they have limited merchandise. what a pity!

Mary looked fantastic on both occasions.

Also they do not have always the same clothing , the same Mark & Spencer in the UK you have a lot of variety , in the US , they have limited merchandise. what a pity!

Likewise I find H&M and Zara in mainland Europe have a lot better stock than here in the UK. Particularly in Italy and Spain!

HM has several different ranges of clothes in their stock and I can see major differences between what they sell in the stores of my hometown. Most often there are one store in the bigger cities that sell the more exclusive ranges while the others to varying degrees sell the cheaper lines of lesser quality. Same goes for the two Zara stores where I live. They have almost a completely different lines in the respective stores.

Crown Princess Mary very elegant at the annual Flag Dag celebrations today, September 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Stunning and very regal arguably the best dressed European royal lady by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom