Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good business look for Mary today. I like the shirt on her - wouldn't mind owning it for myself!

I would love the red blouse without the fussy cuffs.

Lovely detail.

The dress is Raquel Diniz, first worn during the French state visit last year. Very lovely.

The Jane Taylor hat she was worn several times since 2011.

Last edited:
The red dress is great and love the shoes :flowers:

But that thing on her head reminds me of Kate's flying saucer potato chip hat. :ohmy:

love everything, specially hat and shoes. Who did make the shoes?

Last edited:

Mary at the Heart Association's headquarters in Copenhagen today, June 20 - looks fresh and nice from what can be seen:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

The skirt was from Prada and first seen (I think) when they were receiving wedding gifts from various organisations before their wedding on 4th May 2014.

That is an over 15 years old skirt lol

Hmmm... I'm not liking this dress, or rather, not liking this dress on Mary, and even worse it's not a dress but a top & skirt.

IMO the small pink flowers plus white laces are just too girlish. Perhaps Isabella could try it on later?

I really like this pink outfit but it's quite similar to the one she wore in Seoul

More info on the pink outfit:

It's a blouse & skirt combination from the Danish designer: Elsa Adams, who has also designed lace dresses for Princess Isabella and Princess Josephine, and Countess Alexandra.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/kronprinsesse-mary-bar-dansk-design-i-paris

---

DM has more pictures on both outfits:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ary-Denmark-stuns-monochrome-dress-Paris.html

I like the black & white dress, would've loved it more if not for the square patterns... It feels unnecessary to me.

Last edited:
I love the pink outfit and find it gorgeous but I also find it "too young" for Mary. I love the white dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom