Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gorgeous dress, has she worn it before? Hair is draggy, she needs a cut or away from the face

lovely white jacket, great color on the blouse

The blouse is such a pretty color, and the earrings match perfectly. Love the pin.

She has worn this purple & pink blouse several times now (the colours combo looks wonderful btw). Does anyone knows the designer yet?

Her fashion style is amazing. And the white suit is perfect.

Normally I would think this look is too monotone, but it somehow works here.

:previous: You're right, colour blocking is really trending and when done in a white or champagne can have a very mood-lifting effect and with Mary's dark hair and beautiful makeup it's a winning look. She actually looks like she's having a micro-meditation moment.

Crown Princess Mary attended the Axcel Company Day 2019 in Copenhagen today, May 14, recyling a nice outfit including a Dolce & Gabbana dress and a YDE jacket:

** Full view ** June 2017 **

The suit is perfection. The cut and color on her are extremely well done.

agree, what a very nice look.
i like her hairstyle this time better

A very nice beige (?) suit. Combining it with a crispy white shirt makes it less monotone. I like this styling because it looks business appropriate but not rigid or outdated like a service person in a retail store.

The red & orange combo is also very good, looking sharp Mary!

Last edited by a moderator:
That dress is stunning, the colour is divine!

It's a very nice dress. But I was a little bit disappointed to not see a new item.

I understand she tends to recycle many items now and that's great. But it's an official visit and meeting with President would be a good timing to debut something nice. That's just me.

Lovely, elegant, great hair style and beautiful brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom