Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think the pants are ok, although I do think cropped pants look really good only on tall women with very long legs.. so basically the 20 year old models who wear them down the runway. But that style of pants is everywhere now so I get I’m in the minority on this.

Crown Princess Mary participated this morning in the launch of theis year's Christmans calendar in support of children in underdeveloped countries.

https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:141437237:1800x650:w?v=5b6ff8d3&m=hefefeik
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:141437156:1800x650:w?v=5b6ff8d3&m=nmgmfojn

Crown Princess Mary lovely attends at the presentation of Magasin Du Nord Fashion Prize 2018 today 25 October in Copenhagen.

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagra...116_970196226522890_5593585127014355141_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous dress and colour on Crown Princess Mary the styling is all perfect.

I'm not a fan of Mary's coat, it reminds me a little of a carpet. However; I really like her red dress.

Love the coat, never get tired of it either. The red dress is beautiful on her

The red dress is a lovely color but it is lace and personally, I am so sick of lace that I could scream. I don't know who came up with this idea of a solid underdress and a sheer or lace overlay that hangs below but they need to be put in time-out for a year. The dresses look horrid and unfinished. This one is not as bad as some because the difference is not as great but still it spoils the overall appearance.

I like both outfits! I'm not tired lace but know a lot of you are!

The red dress is lovely. My only quibble with it is the neckline, I'd prefer it to not cling so closely to Mary's neck. I like lace when it's done well.

The blouse and skirt are very sleek and elegant, and the color is what we used to call "raisin," which is a great, flattering color on most people.

I like both outfits! I'm not tired lace but know a lot of you are!

I still love good proper lace, probably always will but not the lace on clothes bought at M & S or Bloomingdales. The dress on Mary looks soft and actually has sex appeal, which originally is what lace was made to do with skin showing through. Back in the early days, quite shocking and Catholic Church refused to let in services except on sleeves. I remember quite well in the late 40s the style was to have a nude colored slip under most lace outfits and church stated that it looked too much like bare skin from a few feet away. Times sure have changed

I love the Prada coat always have the skit and top very Pruncessy but chic the lace I am not keen on but she always manages to carry off her looks

Count me in as being tired of lace. I don’t mind lace itself, and actually think Mary looks nice in this dress, but I feel like it’s been everywhere for years now and so much of it seems like it was designed to be unflattering.

The “raisin” dress is gorgeous and paired with the coat the look is perfect.

I love the burgundy v neck blouse and skirt. They both have a beautiful design and fit perfectly

The red dress is lovely, and certainly fits the occasion!

Its lovely very Princessy and the style has always suited her

This is a beautiful dress, and perfect for the occasion.

i liked fred and mary's matching coats and mary rocking to the balcony clasping her cup of tea (or whatever beverage she was having) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom