Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely dress and fits her very well, only the purse is odd, a strange color for this dress, and the shoes, neither of these I think go well with this dress. Love her hair and make-up, and she has such great posture....

Dress is ok, the overall look a bit matronly with the huge bun. I really hate the snakeshin shoes.

With a dress that borders on fussy right at the neck were she to wear her hair down she would have looked a hot mess. But to be honest, I don't think the dress knows what it wants to be either . . . that thigh-high opening in the front wants to be at drinks at dinner while the neckline wants to take high tea with the grandchildren at some swanky hotel! ?

I think it's a beautiful dress, very elegant.

What I do not like is the clutch. I think she did right to break up the 'red' colour a bit by wearing the snakeskin shoes. But the clutch should be matched to the shoes as well.

I don't care for the dress but I love the color. Hate the shoes - snakeskin gives me the creeps. I will fight her for the brooch.

Love the red dress. It's very beautiful.

Duke of Marmalade, the first thing I thought of was Duke will hate these shoes....LOL.
Mary looks very matronly in this dress, it is a lovely color but I don't like buns with the part in middle. I think the lovely brooch would be pretty on the belt or something to make it different.

Outfit number 2 for Mary on the second and last day of the French State visit today:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
The blue dress is lovely, very elegant.
I like the new flowery dress on Mary. Works very well on her

:previous:
Yes I agree and the colors are so beautiful on the dark background, a simple style made gorgeous with the pretty fabric.....hopefully will see it this fall as that is what it reminded me of when I first saw it.....autumn leaves!

I like this latest dress the best. Very pretty. I like the colour of the blue dress but not so much the style. The red dress was lovely overall but the neckline took away from the overall effect.

I would say she looked very elegant overall these past couple of days. The visuals are so important on these sorts of visits and it makes a good impression to see someone who has put effort into looking not only stylish but well put together.

Mary at the Copenhagen Business School's Responsibility Day today, September 3, wearing a Victoria Beckham blouse combined with a dark skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
:previous: Saw her walk in and up the stairs to the dais on the news and was immediately struck by how gorgeous her entire ensemble was. Both the blouse and the skirt have fantastic movement and with Mary's deportment it was a treat to see her take the stage.

For the details on the elements of this ensemble and a great article, check this link: Styleofmary: Annual meeting with the Mary Foundation

A beautiful and elegant look.

Very elegant! The hat is the perfect touch for this event.

I agree that this is an elegant look for a somber event.

The Crown Princess looked very stylish and graceful at todays Flag Ceremony.

A very nice dress, subtle but not boring.

However, I think the belt was a mismatch. The waistline of the dress is a bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom