Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Maxima wear brown shoes with her pink outfit today? (Or is it yesterday now over there???). Maybe its a trend?!

Didn't Maxima wear brown shoes with her pink outfit today? (Or is it yesterday now over there???). Maybe its a trend?!

They were taupe/brown. Suprised they werent pink:lol:

The shoes did go with Mary's outfit. Her skirt had black/grey and brown/taupe flowers in it. So the brown shoes fit. Wearing neutral prints with bright colors is very in right now. And I think it looks good on her. It is classic yet modern at the same time.

The shoes did go with Mary's outfit. Her skirt had black/grey and brown/taupe flowers in it. So the brown shoes fit. Wearing neutral prints with bright colors is very in right now. And I think it looks good on her. It is classic yet modern at the same time.

[Emphasis added]

Which is a look I just love! :wub:

i found this picture of Mary and really liked the colour of the outfit and wondered if anyone had information on when she wore it and where to also the if someone knows the designer - thanks
http://marydonaldson.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/080231.jpg
As far as I know the dress is by Hugo Boss.

She wore it for a concert hosted by Queen Margrethe at Grasten Castle Church in 2007.

A few more pictures of the dress:
http://i32.tinypic.com/256zoth.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/1zv7502.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/22c0hw.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/r2nn9j.jpg
Bruno Press

Yes, HM is right - to the best of my knowledge this is the only time Mary has worn this dress.

The suit is perfect for the ocassion and she looks really nice on it!:flowers:

Yes, the suit is nice on Mary it flatters her very well (just look at pictures taken from behind her, or better yet the film clip posted in the thread) but we have seen it several times. I also wish that it had just a little more colour. I know I've said it before but even if she were to add a scarf (e.g. a beautiful red, purple etc) it would add colour and make the outfit look slightly different for the different times she wears it.

It seams that she didn't combine things but everything looks good on her, and clothes just suit her very well no matter what she wears. She is extremely elegant and thin, and that helps a lot!

Yep that's one of the best casual outfits I've seen on her. Very stylish, very classy. Mary has been looking good during the whole trip and I always enjoy when they show their passion for riding horses. It's great to see them out and about in Icelands rough nature environment.

The pink sweater she wore on the last day of their Iceland trip - with the gray pants - reminded me of a white sweater she has. I believe she wore the white sweater with the skirt she wore for Christen's christening.

The pink sweater she wore on the last day of their Iceland trip - with the gray pants - reminded me of a white sweater she has. I believe she wore the white sweater with the skirt she wore for Christen's christening.

This one? :flowers:

Yes - that is the white sweater I was thinking of. Thanks!

Yes - that is the white sweater I was thinking of. Thanks!

Not a problem. I quite like it - simple and elegant. Very nice with the skirt. :)

Mary in Geneva May 13-14 2008

Day 1 - A navy suit with a bright pink top
Full View -- Close Up

Day 2 - A printed skirt with a black jacket. Im not too sure if I like the skirt, i find it abit tight & short.
Full View -- Close Up

I don't like the skirt!!!!!!!! but she was pretty...

The outfits in Geneva were not ones I liked of hers. She still looked amazing, but the outfits did nothing for her and were not pretty. However, she always seems to look raidiant.

The skirt is horrible!!! And I never say such things reagarding Mary's clothes because I ussualy like them all1 But I need to see the skirt closer.
Tha grey suit is not one of my favorites but the pink blouse is a nice toucht of colour!

I didn't like the suit at all. She looked rumpled. Not flattering.

The skirt is a big no. I don't know if it's the cut, the length, or what. For me it is simple all wrong.

The suit is okay, nothing special to write home about.

I agree on that skirt. Really hideous. Especially in combination with the black jacket. Urgh.

I didn't like both outfits. The grey suit looks sloppy and ill fitting, very unlike the usual Mary. The skirt ... she should burn it.

Mary in Geneva May 13-14 2008
Day 2 - A printed skirt with a black jacket. Im not too sure if I like the skirt, i find it abit tight & short.
Full View -- Close Up
Chelsy, Beatrice or Eugenie would look good in it. It is a young womans fancy not CP Mary's whom we are used to seeing in classic or chic style. Is she having a mid-life crisis? :D

Too early for that. Clearly she was having an off day, like the rest of us. I just hope we never see that skirt again.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom