Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought I'd already said it but I cant see the post above (maybe I was off topic and deleted or something) but I love the white dress too! Danish designer, nice summer dress, feminine but not overly frilly or fussy... Just love it

yes, and i bet in their passport too! they have a nice photo, not like us that we have to have this stupid ugly passpor t photo!

Well I thought I'd already said it but I cant see the post above (maybe I was off topic and deleted or something) but I love the white dress too! Danish designer, nice summer dress, feminine but not overly frilly or fussy... Just love it
I love that white dress and it was just the thing for the event and also advertising a Danish designer -- how good is that! Well done Mary.

well, for me she is looking odd, with her HEAVY make up all the time, I would like to see her with less make up, perhaps she would not looking as well as others, yes she will not.

HEAVY make up all the time? How surprising, I didn't see any heavy make up on Mary. She Never wears heavy make up or flashy clothes. Simply because she doesnt need that to get attention. ;)

IMO, her outfits are always elegant and very according to her position and figure. Shocking dresses and strong make up are a constant in other princesses but not in Mary.

Mary does not look older in that suit. Not a bit. She looks powerful in that suit. And her hat is a total shoutout to Australia. That's a kookaburra hat atop a Chanel hai-ya. Is there a soul on this planet that does it any better?

I thought not.

If you take a look at the closeups of Mary at the Olympic Press conference you see her makeup is extremely light.

Everyones definition of heavy is different. For me this is light night makeup.

I like this outfit. She looks comfortable and casual, yet stylish.

I like the top - nice and relaxed, like the colour too!

And a very nice one too! Wish I had it so incredibly much.... I live in coats and jackets this time of year.

yes, and i bet in their passport too! they have a nice photo, not like us that we have to have this stupid ugly passpor t photo!

It's a photo from her engagement. She used the same photoseries in Greece. But yes, it's a great photo.

Does anyone know what the tall socks she wears are? Are they for equestrian boots or is this a style I'm not aware of?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know i was going to ask the same thing!!!! i think they are more practical for cold weather and it looks good too.

Well I think that photo is a bit ridiculos sorry, a passport photo should be a normal size photo, not a pose photo... I love the jacket I will try to find it in the internet!

Would you please let me/us know if you find the jacket? I like it, too, but I'm afraid you won't find it, as it is from the collection at least 5 years ago.

O,K, of corse!!!I find most of Mary clothes on the internet...Diane Von Furstenberg, I found the black baby doll she has, some of Malene Birger also...:flowers:

I've always loved that sweater Mary is wearing. It's so simple but chic.

Mary attending the Rosenborg Tattoo yesterday, June 27. Lovely new red coat :D I would love to raid Mary's coat collection!

Full length shot

(Soren Steffen)

It's not something I would put together but it works. I love the fit and flare of the trousers...I wish Letizia would wear pants with this fit.:rolleyes:

The purple/deep ivory combo is the best and so is the hat!

Mary's dresses during her stay in Beijing. I love all the dresses, very pretty!

royals.web-log.nl: Mary's jurkjes

Um...sometimes Mary picks the ugliest prints. It actually looks lilke a skirt/blouse set which somehow makes it worse. The black dress is the only decent thing of all 3 photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I love the print dress is one of my favorite Mary's dress!!!!She looks lovely on it and it doesn't matter if it is Prada or not she just lokk wonderful on it and she really has a very fashionabe taste on clothes! She really know how to pick them!!!!

:mellow:We all have such different tastes! The colored print dress she wore in Beijing is one of my favorites. I wish I had it, except my figure is not as good as hers.

Exactly what season is it in Australia right now?:confused: She was wearing summer clothes in Beijing, but fall & winter stuff in AUS. A fur coat in August?!:blink:

Exactly what season is it in Australia right now?:confused: She was wearing summer clothes in Beijing, but fall & winter stuff in AUS. A fur coat in August?!:blink:
Any search engine can find the weather in Australia. Considering they are in a different hemisphere could be a clue.

it's winter in australia:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom