Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple grey coat that looks great with black hat. Loved that brooch on her coat lapel.

Very stylish! The look worked well, the hat and the coat was a good combination.

i found the coat kind of short but she looks great anywya i love her hat

Casual but yet looks polished and smart ,lovely combination of colours too on the Crown Princess.

Nice dress but also a bit on the boring side. Not my favorite from her.

One of my favourite outfits from all the new year receptions, simple and elegant, also a great colour. I'm usually not a great fan of repeats (especially back to back) but this one I approve

:previous:
Absolutely agree with you on all points of Mary's gown, just a beautiful color on her and simple does and can be chic and elegant and that is what this occasion calls for.

Great color and style of dress. Simply elegant!

Beautiful color and I like the pleats at the collar.

Perfect dress for this reception. The color is beautiful on Mary.

I love this with the exception of the pulled back hair. Beautiful skirt/ dress and I adore the jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see her mix it up, but still keep to her uniform. That's the fourth time for the brown jacket (January 2010, January 2013, and January 2015), but with a new (for the event) skirt! She wore the skirt for Vogue Australia in July 2016.

Jacket Recycling
Skirt Recycling

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all recycling history. Prefer the jacket without the belt, don’t like the earrings, the skirt is interesting

I really like that Mary takes her different pieces of clothing and makes a completely new outfit out of them....I like this one also and in fact that jacket is gorgeous and can be used for many different occasions even in the future for it is an elegant jacket. Very becoming on her!

She really knows her body and what looks good and elegant for these type of events....

Really beautiful. I love Mary in warm colors. Brings out the peachy in her skin.

I think Mary has cracked the idea of how to be the same every year, yet different, while her mother-in-law has got to an age where she is set in what works. Although let's face it, that gorgeous fur coat is amazing and she wears it with sublime self-confidence because you know the Queen is coming!

I don't hate it, but that's pretty much it.

Honestly, even though the colour scheme is basically the same, I prefer the previous version with the fluffy pink skirt.

This new skirt looked better in the magazine shoot.

I am in love with her look yesterday. The burgundy color is amazing. The dress is simple but chic, and I love the cape. The styling was on point :flowers:

Today's I love the top half. The jacket is fantastic. I love the earrings :flowers:

I love the color of the skirt but something about the tiered affect doesn't work for me.

Loved the original look with the pale pink chiffon skirt (2013/2015) - the top is lovely, and a great staple in her wardrobe.

But the skirt she wore today looked so badly made - shocking!

Loved the original look with the pale pink chiffon skirt (2013/2015) - the top is lovely, and a great staple in her wardrobe.

But the skirt she wore today looked so badly made - shocking!

Me too - the skirt is ugly and badly made. Is there a petticoat underneath? Because yesterday it looked far more stiff
http://kongehuset.dk/sites/default/files/styles/slideshow/public/_dsc7096.jpg?itok=cYtVQcRP
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/74/c6/ec/74c6ec211fb0c608b746885cc58e9635--prinses-mary-danish-royalty.jpg

I think it's just because it's a photo. I've seen film footage on Twitter and there the skirt looks different and flows beautifully as Mary walks.

I thought the skirt was beautiful a few years ago, (in the picture above), but don't like it so much in the latest picture. It does look more stiff but that could just be that particular shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom