Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look. She looks so elegant.

She really pulls out the stops on events, just gorgeous and beautiful at the same time. Love the hat and her hair, how chic it is. This is one lady that knows what looks good on her and her style.

The shoe is genius with this look. It almost spins over the top - but not quite. Way to go, Mary!

Terrific outfit, love a white peplum jacket with a full skirt but I wish the skirt,was plain. There are a little too many elements in her outfit. Glad to,see a nice hairdo

Not a huge fan of the peplum coat. And I honestly hate those hats on most women. Though of the headwear today, hers was the best.

But the skirt is fantastic and love the shoes. Hair and accessories are great :flowers:

Mary looks great in black-and-white. Lovely hairstyle, it matches well with her hat.

More black but interesting with the patterned sweater and shoes. So glad to see her wear lower heeled shoes with those pants, they look great

Love the patterned top and the pants. :flowers:

The coat is great but something about the collar is bothering me. I don't know if just the photo angle, but looks like shiny material, like in faux tux. Just odd. Maybe just lighting.

Love the pants (although they are maybe a tad too tight at the crotch), and the shoes. I am seeing shiny around the collar of the jacket in 2 of the 3 pics so I do not think it is the lightening or the camera angle. Nice necklace.

The suit with the white top and the blue/black skirt it is lovely, I Love everything , that thin belt, the hat, the hair and the shoes! doe the shoes has the same leaf of the skirt? wonder from who is this suit! lovely, elegant, stunning!

More black and kind of a Farrah fawcett hairdo. The front dip of the red band in the skirt just looks odd to me.

The jacket is lovely. :flowers:

But I hate it with the scarf. I usually love scarfs but this one is just bad. It being basically the same color as the coat and the way it is tied, it looks like its actually the coat. Feels like a pilgrim coat. Look much better without.

The skirt is little house on the prairie. The red line is just bizarre.:ermm:

I read the comments before I looked at the photos expecting to see some hideous outfit. But what I saw was Mary looking perfect as usual.

She looks great. I love the color.

Beautiful look for mary with her brunette looks. The Chinese inspired silk burgundy blouse with the similar colored skirt was perfectly fitted though the skirt,could have been an inch shorter. Loved the hair partially pulled back and good makeup, even though quite heavy

Much better look. Nice for some color for once.

I love the blouse. Beautiful color, and great neckline :flowers:

The skirt is nothing exciting but pretty and completes the look.?

The jacket is lovely. :flowers:

But I hate it with the scarf. I usually love scarfs but this one is just bad. It being basically the same color as the coat and the way it is tied, it looks like its actually the coat. Feels like a pilgrim coat. Look much better without.

The skirt is little house on the prairie. The red line is just bizarre.:ermm:

I thought the red line seemed to be in a rather unfortunate location. Saw on another site that apparently, this is actually a sundress type dress complete with spaghetti straps. That would seem to make it somewhat out of season with the jacket and scarf.

The latest blouse is a gorgeous shade of purple and complements Mary perfectly. The skirt is simple but it's a great shape and the both the skirt and blouse create a silhouette that highlights Mary's figure without being too tight.

I don't really like her hair half pulled back like that, though.

Beautiful blouse (I want it!) and earrings. Her make-up looks nice too.

Mary looks nice, that shade of purple is gorgeous and looks good on her.

Fantastic coat. And I love her toque as well :flowers:

Warm and perfect for the event.

Love Love that coat, such a nice color and style, a must have for me. She really knows what looks great on her...

What a lovely casual outfit on the Crown Princess perfect for outdoors in late autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom