Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wild about the dress itself, but I like the pink bag & shoes.

I love this dress even though it seems a little busy to me. The pale pink accessories are the perfect touch, they add lightness to the look. Mary gets it, you need to pop some color if you're going in the neutral palette.

On a side note, the little girls behind Mary look very excited to be meeting her. ?

I really like this dress ! Love the pink bag and shoes as well.

Crown Princess Mary held a speech at the conference "Gender equality: paving the way" in Copenhagen this morning, May 3:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Her eye make-up is too heavy - makes her look older. Nice blouse & I love the skirt.

Very nice outfit, this is my favourite Mary-style: simple and elegant

Great white blouse/grey skirt/pastel pink bag combination. Simple, yet very elegant look.

This one was one of those 'please wear it again, Mary' pieces, happy to see it again, especially in good lighting.

Now this is sharp, a wonderful dress and she looks just great in it. Love the color on her also so hope it is a keeper and we will see it another time.

The dress is nice the color is nice the Princess looks nice

Mary in a lovely light blue blouse at a Mary Foundation meeting at Frederik VIII's Palace, Amalienborg, today, May 9:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Very pretty blouse. The bracelet & ring are nice also.

Mary’s had a very stylish and elegant run of fashion choices lately. Very pretty clothes and I also appreciate the fact that they fit her so well - Mary is one of the royal ladies I think makes use of a good tailor, (probably in addition to a good stylist), and the little bit of extra effort generally pays off.

Mary looking lovely at the Copenhagen Fashion Summit 2018 this morning, May 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I seem to recall seeing this skirt once before, quite lovely, but I'm not a fan of pairing it with a black top. A white one or maybe a light blue one will be much better.

Pretty skirt, but the black top is not a good choice with it.

I think the skirt she had it before, I am not sure about the top, but I remember to see a photo with that skirt before, I love the hsoes

i like this combo, it feels very light and feminine. it has a grace kelly-esque feel to it. i think it prefer this skirt paired with the black shirt than the last time she used it with a blue top - that was too matchy matchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom