Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is lovely. :flowers:

The color of the dress under just seems to stick out in a bad way though.

coat is by PRADA I think. Very classy coat but whatever is underneath is mismatched.

I don't really like the coat, although it fits her very well. From what I can see I love the color of whatever she's wearing underneath but it doesn't go well with the colors of the coat.

I dont care for Mary's look today, nothing special nor the usual Marty style IMO. The look was a bit on the boring side for me.

Lovely blouse. Always happy to see it :flowers:

Skirt is just blah. Looks a bit matronly. Not her usual style :ermm:

I like the grey blouse and its length is good for a children's visit. The shoes are a bit high heeled for such a visit.

Much better today. Another lovely blouse but I love the vibrant coat :flowers:

I love the top and the coat is divine. I don't care for the white tip on the shoes.

The coat and top are lovely :flowers:

I like the pant print. But for some reason I get the feel of pajamas.

Not loving the pants, but the coat is very nice.

The pants are nice for an informal event or a casual day, not for a formal event. Nevertheless, the top was a nice match and the coat is lovely, especially the color.

Mary's top is by BA&SH and the printed pants are from heartmade 2015 collection.

Last edited:
Mary often looks nice but this is an exception. The whole outfit seems a little mismatched to me, as if she woke up late and just put on the first things she could see in her wardrobe. Her coat is gorgeous but her trousers look more like pyjamas.

Not keen on the trousers at all .

I really love the top. I think I would actually really like the pants, too, if they were more fitted.

Her hair and makeup are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom