Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: It is amazing that what I thought was a blue and white ensemble is, according to fashion sites, black and blush-pink. The only place it was picked up was her shoes.

I really liked the way she put the ensemble together. The hat is almost plain and the large pearl hatpin and earrings really pop. The severe style of the dress and the coat is relieved by the blush dress visible down the front and raised hemline of the coat.

Those elements made the ensemble elegant but neither severe nor frivolous. Mary really has got the Ensemble = Occasion wardrobe down to a fine art.

Needless to say, Frederik looked terrific. Who doesn't love a man in uniform and Fred and Mary remain each other's best accessory. :flowers:

:previous: It is amazing that what I thought was a blue and white ensemble is, according to fashion sites, black and blush-pink. The only place it was picked up was her shoes.

I really liked the way she put the ensemble together. The hat is almost plain and the large pearl hatpin and earrings really pop. The severe style of the dress and the coat is relieved by the blush dress visible down the front and raised hemline of the coat.

Those elements made the ensemble elegant but neither severe nor frivolous. Mary really has got the Ensemble = Occasion wardrobe down to a fine art.

Needless to say, Frederik looked terrific. Who doesn't love a man in uniform and Fred and Mary remain each other's best accessory. :flowers:
It's black and blush? I swear it's dark blue and white!

There are three royal men who make me weak at the knees when they are in full military regalia: CP Frederik, Prince William and King Felipe :wub:

Better keep the jacket on, the pink part totally spoils the look for me!!
I already find the navy blue/black/white mismatched.

:previous:

Totally agree with you, maybe a scarf to hide that horrible pink part of the dress, this is a big miss and does not even look good on her, wrinkled at hem line and messy on top.

Too many colours going on here for me, although I like the fit of the dress. I'd like it with the pink top and then a solid colour going all the way down, maybe a bit of pink at the bottom.

I do really like the Hungarian First Lady's dress!

I really like this dress (or top + skirt?) and its fit. I do not mind different colors because they make this classical outfit look more youthful, eye-catching and fresh. Also liked her hair.
The First Lady looked also very lovely.

As usual CP Mary looks great. The dress is from Prada ?

Mary looks fantastic. Beautiful skirt.

Mary's Budapest look is a miss for me.

Love the Hungarian First Lady's dress!

She looks great both with and without the jacket. All those pleats and the belt, got to be slim to pull that off. Excellent posture

Gorgeous coat & shoes, although the coat seems to not fit her very well. Too big perhaps, or too long? I really like the copper-y highlights in her hair.

Gorgeous coat & shoes, although the coat seems to not fit her very well. Too big perhaps, or too long? I really like the copper-y highlights in her hair.

The coat is beautiful, although I agree there seems to be something off with the fit. Her hair does look fantastic.

The coat looks too big and it's a pattern my grandfather has worn decades ago.

Love the coat. It's a overcoat it's meant to be bigger to fit over a jumper etc

Add me to the list who love the coat but it seems too big. Yes, its an over coat, but doesn't mean has to be oversized. Looks like it is meant to have a belt, to cinch it in, but the belt was forgotten off it.

But otherwise she looked lovely.:flowers:

I really like the black and white ensemble and Mary's shorter hair looks terrific. The white linen look dress is also flattering yet chic.

She looks great in the white dress which looks like a repeat to me. Another site identifies it as a stretch jacquard and leather dress. Maybe the waistline has a leather piece? The hugo boss peplum looks perfect too, on her and letitiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom