Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder why change her shoes? I think she had been pretty good all this years with all this high heels! I noticed QMaxima did that a few times! May be too many hours with high heels?
She's had a summer of bare feet (do they do that in Denmark like they do in Australasia?) flat jandals, sandals, ballet flats and sports shoes. Reintroducing your feet to your work shoes (gorgeous painmakers) is always a pain.

Unofficial meeting for Crown Princess Mary yesterday:

HRH The Crown Princess was today at a working visit at The Danish Cancer Foundation/Society and was updated about the work of the organization and ongoing and upcoming activities. Photo: Danish Cancer Foundation/Society ©

Seems like Mary has got some reading glasses - they suits her :wub:

Pictures:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYIdak_AdIj/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGTwzHgNru/?taken-by=detdanskekongehus

I wonder if they are reading glasses, or she's has difficulties seeing at short distances (long sightness?). Either way, her glasses suit her.

My guess is that she got varifocals, anyway Mary age is typical for people getting all kinds of glasses. I am the same age as Mary, got my reading glasses a few months ago, so did lots of my friends I still know from school.

My guess is that she got varifocals, anyway Mary age is typical for people getting all kinds of glasses. I am the same age as Mary, got my reading glasses a few months ago, so did lots of my friends I still know from school.

Add me to that number. I have worn contact lens for near-sightedness for about 30 years, and when I had an eye exam last month my doctor recommended reading glasses for close up. At least I don't have to worry that my arms aren't long enough, or have to have one of my kids read small print to me anymore ;):D

Mary's glasses look nice on her.

I have worn spectacles since I was 14 and have always been unable to wear contact lenses so through the years I have worn every type and style. I am so jealous of whoever Mary's stylist is because those specs are perfect for her. They are just another perfect accessory in her repertoire.

Anja Camilla Alajdi's the name of Mary's stylist and close friend. You're right, she always gets it right. Must be so great to have such a wonderful help (together with the magic of Søren Hedegaard and his team). Makes me jealous, really :lol:

The glasses are very flattering on her. I've worn both contacts and glasses since I was a kid... I'm always jealous of people like Mary who can wear all kinds of stylish frames. My prescription is so high I'm pretty limited in what sort of frames I can choose.

I like this outfit very much. This skirt length can be hard to wear but she managed to style it well with white blouse. She looks tall and slender and fresh. Also liked her softly styled hair.

I've always liked,that blouse. The length on the skirt is perfect, maybe because it is a full skirt.

:previous: I had the opposite feeling. Mary can pull off the length but with the fuller skirt it looks a bit school marm.

I do love the blouse. And he looks lovely :flowers:

It's a simple outfit, but it looks fine on her. Really like the blouse, love the shoes, and the flowers look interesting.

Very simple outfit but Crown Princess Mary looks effortlessly elegant and chic as always.

Chic,classy and elegant is how to describe Mary. She always has that winning smile and attitude about her that shine when she is at an event. Perfect outfit, not a hair out of place, as we have come to expect of her.

That's a very pretty floral dress Mary is wearing and I like the dress she wore today too.

I love the floral dress on her, so ready for fall and the autumn colors of flowers, and that dress for the Business School was perfection, very professional and ready to go to work for any young lady wanting to enter the business world. This lady I see knows her stuff and is ready everytime she goes to an event, clothes, speech, presentation, professionalism all the way. Rarely has she ever missed a beat in her duties as crown princess and she is a hard working young lady who really takes her role seriously.....just so much admire her and what she is accomplishing for Denmark.

the outfit is perfect for this event. Very elegant
Plus having Frederik in his naval uniform by her side, perfection :cool:

Reactions: eya
Very chic look and perfect for the occasion. Love the brooch and hat.

Mary could not look more perfect today then she already does, this is so chic and elegant, she is an unbelievably beautiful woman. Everything is just so right for her and well she does have a very handsome husband on her arm who by the way seems to get better looking with age...darn but Frederik is very handsome indeed. What a hard working handsome couple for Denmark. Those in Denmark must be very proud of their crown prince couple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom