Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 - January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks lovely as usual. Love the print on the top...

I don't usually like the short jacket sleeves/exposed blouse look but don't dislike it on this occasion either.

Weird combo here, the tunic like blouse and very long jacket and blouse sleeves exposed in the jacket. Too many focal points.

I like the outfit. She looks very nice.

That style blouse with sleeves longer than the coat sleeves, doesn't work IMO. The top is lovely but the overall styling is wrong. I liked Mary's bouncy hairstyle.

I'm not the huggest fan of the outfit (even if the blue color is a lovely color), but Mary herself looks beaming and beautiful, and that's always IMO the most important factors when I see people :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: she looks fantastic! great color combination. Beautiful coat and dress.

Don't like the coat, but the dress is lovely. And the shoes are great.

Last edited:
One of the nicest looks in recent months. Mary looks really pretty and natural.

I'm in love with her dress but not too sure about the coat. Mary still looks wonderful as always!

I'm in love with her dress but not too sure about the coat. Mary still looks wonderful as always!

Same! I can't decide if the coat is too girlish or too old. I love the dress and accessories.

I like the dress. The accessories provide a nice pop of color.

I like the color of the coat but not the style. Reminds me of Kate.

But I love her dress and shoes. One of her best looks in along time. Fantastic:flowers:

Last edited:
Lovely color on the coat and fabulous feminine dress. Could have used a small, very fine Scarf in the maroon color for the coat.

I love that coat, Mary looked nice overall.

Its a nice outfit minus the jacket/cape. It looks a bit weird styled the way it was IMO. The dress is a lovely color.

I don't like this look at all, the belt ruins the cape and the dress' material is too summery for black tights/winter outfit.

I always think this cape style is something that someone has to be in public a lot buys just because it comes back in style. Because we do see it about once every decade. Then it disappears. I doubt people see photos of themselves in past versions and think, "Oh heavens I liked that so much." Instead I think They think "Well, that was different and it worked for a while" :flowers: JMO

I don't care for this look on Mary. The black tights and cape are just not flattering on her at all. I rarely dislike what Mary wears but this time... The only thing I love is her smile!

Agree that the dress is too s ummery for the black tights. The cape doesn't look good belted and doesn't gowith the outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom