Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 - January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks fantastic. Very elegant and refined.

Wow Mary looks incredible. Very regal and chic:flowers:

Love she has a real hat on, but my only miss is the feathers:sad:

Not mad about her hat but other than that a very elegant outfit on the Crown Princess.

Mary looks very classic and elegant. I love the colours of her outfit too. I'm not so sure about her hat though, it's a little on the large scale for my taste and it looks like it's "unnaturaly" covering up her face.

I think Mary stole the show! Elegant and very stylish. I love her brooch and I believe it is the gift from the Queen. If not, it's a new one to me. Great look, Mary!

Fabulous look! Love the blue and white, and follow with blue hat, brooch, gloves, purse and shoes. Those heels are the tallest I think I've ever seen, I don't know how she walks in them, a bit too much, IMO. Great fitting jacket, is it new?

I have to agree. Mary pulled an absolute blinder and looked wonderful. Her hat was gorgeous and I love the way she styled her hair to suit the hat (I loved the whimsical feathers). How lucky she is that like Benedikte, she can wear a brimmed hat with style.

The white jacket over her blue dress looked perfect with the addition of her not insignificant sapphire brooch and a thin blue belt to give it flair and the flutter at the bottom of the jacket echoed that of the bottom of the dress. Her matching blue gloves, clutch and awesome shoes were merely the cherries on top!

A nice classic elegant outfit for Mary!

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great. I love the coat, pants and the style of the blouse. The only thing I may change is the print of the top. Just personal taste here, but I find the print wasn't needed, the style of the top would be better solid. But just personal taste, she looks great :flowers:

a very chic and modern, yet professional look.
Love the pants and coat

Mary looks very elegant and sophisticated.

Typical chic and sophisticated Mary!

Great outfit. I like the jacket and the blouse is lovely.

Crown Princess Mary in grey and black at the European Society for Medical Oncology Congress in Copenhagen yesterday, October 6 - a good and professional look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Not fond of the 2 tops together.

Smart and business like. I like the subdued colors.

Mary is recycling a Stella McCartney Snake skin looking coat today. She has worn it twice before, in May 2014 for Benedikte's birthday reception, and in March 2015 in Japan. I love the coat and am happy to see it again.

October 8, 2016 - Mary all in black, matched the look with a burgundy belt. Not a bad look but a bit too much black IMO.

Full view ** Close up

I love the outfit. She looks elegant and I love the belt.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, IloveCP!! The belt totally makes the outfit pop. Chic and stylish.

I like Mary's coat and top, but am not a fan of the belt or trousers.

October 8, 2016 - Mary all in black, matched the look with a burgundy belt. Not a bad look but a bit too much black IMO.

Full view ** Close up

the coat is actually a dark blue.

She's worn it at least twice before in 2015 and 2016. It's similar to another coat she has, so I'm not entirely sure. It might be the same coat and she's worn it 4 times, but I'm on the fence. I like the coat better without the belt, but I appreciate her attempts to change it.

Yes it looked dark blue to me too. Especially since she wore blue gloves with it. Love the burgundy belt with it.

Coat is definitely dark blue :) simple but nice look. Love the belt :flowers:

lovely blue coat. perfect outfit to walk around the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom