Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 26: December 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. I dislike her hair and that hat in 2010. And too much of that color in her accessories. Much better today!

I love the top. Nice and summery for the event :flowers:

The pants look like a mix of camouflage and pajamas. Not something I'd like to see her wear in public again.:ermm:

The hat I have mixed feelings on. Love the real hat, but seems a bit big, and not a huge fan of the straw feeling. But wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I love the top but not the pants.

I think Mary's trousers spoil the look, since I think everything else is very pretty. Some white trousers or a white skirt would have been much better, IMO. Her khaki ones seem to be too "heavy" with the top, which is rather light and summery.

I Love the whole look! And most especially the Hat!! Very pretty colors and light weight fabrics make for a very summery feel.

I Love the whole look! And most especially the Hat!! Very pretty colors and light weight fabrics make for a very summery feel.

I agree, just love the whole outfit.

Today, June 13, Crown Princess Mary named the ship 'Stenaweco Impulse' as part of the Stena Line at the harbour in Copenhagen:

Looking very feminine and beautiful in a white ensemble and hat with a soft pink flower. The coat suits her healthy figure! And well... her beaming smile can bright up any outfit :)

Full view ** Upper part ** Full view 2 ** Side view ** Curly hair

'

Another full view picture with the nice brooch:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=9eeebeb33528533ff4b525fca1610056&oe=57D35FBD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks beautiful, as always. I love the entire look here, and the wide cuffs on the coat give it a different look from the standard overcoat.

Mary looked very nice in this outfit! Perfect for summer. The curls looks nice under that wide hat.

Up close the material kind of looked like a smock that hospital lab people wear. :ermm:

But that aside, she looks beautiful. Smock feel (up close only and material only) aside, I really like the style of the dress. Wasn't sure about the sleeves at first look but have really grown on me. Great style for summer, and she looks wonderful. Love the hat and brooch as well.

In what picture? In all the ones I've seen, it looks like a "silky" blend.

It looks silky to you, great. Reminded me of a lab smock in some photos, material wise. Both entitled to our opinion. Not sure why I have to defend mine.:ermm:

It looks silky to you, great. Reminded me of a lab smock in some photos, material wise. Both entitled to our opinion. Not sure why I have to defend mine.:ermm:

I was actually hoping you could link to a picture that showed the fabric better up close.

Defensive much?

I was actually hoping you could link to a picture that showed the fabric better up close.

Defensive much?

There are plenty of photos of it up close, right on this thread. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:

A couple of personal exchanges have been removed. Please remember to stay respectful towards each other! Thank you!

She looks great! Very lovely dress and perfect for spring/summer and I have always loved her hat. :)

Mary looks wonderful, I love her dress and hat and the colours looks great on her, certainly my favourite Ascot outfit from today. And such a nice surprise to see her in attendance.

It is a lovely dress, a gorgeous colour. I like it very much. Mary wore it to an award ceremony in 2012, apparently. Her hat is lovely but also a repeat. Mary wore it to Estelle of Sweden's christening and Princess Charlene of Monaco's wedding.

What beautiful appearance!! Beautiful dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom