Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 26: December 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mary looked lovely today, though I'm not so sure about the colour of her shoes with the rest of the outfit. I don't know why, but they don't seem to work too well for me.

She is all in neutrals, so the brown boots don't bother, especially paired with blue jeans.

She is all in neutrals, so the brown boots don't bother, especially paired with blue jeans.

That's true, but it's just my opinion, that's all. For me personally, they don't work too well, though I appreciate that we all share different view points. I think it's just a matter of what our personal tastes/preferences are. I like Mary and I often think she looks elegant.

Last edited:
April 16, 2016 - Mary on the balcony for the Queen's birthday.

Love the color of her coat, the length and style. I like her simple look and the brooch.

Side view ** Front view

She looks lovely. I love the coat.

Mary always looks looks elegant and this is no exception. Lovely brooch.

In some lights the coat is pink, and in others red.

Either way she looked lovely.

I think Mary looks wonderful, I adore the colour of her jacket. I think it looks bright and bold.

Mary looked lovely in her red/pink coat, I'm not sure which as it changed in the light. What I didn't like was her hair, for Mary it had a slapdash look that I have rarely seen, particularly in the front.

Mary looked lovely in her red/pink coat, I'm not sure which as it changed in the light. What I didn't like was her hair, for Mary it had a slapdash look that I have rarely seen, particularly in the front.

Maybe a Fuchsia? That can change intensity in lighting/on film, so maybe that's what the colour was.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!! Mary looked great today.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Mary's dress is beautiful! She looks wonderful in it. I'm not a fan of the belt however, but that's just because it's not really my cup of tea.

I don't like the belt but the rest is fantastic.

I love her white dress, belt included. Not so keen on the cape/wrap as it is over-powering her!

Crown Princess Mary and the Danish Foreign Minister, Christian Jensen, is on a 2 days visits in Burkina Faso where they talk women's and girls' rights and Denmark's development engagement:

Day 1

Looking very lovely in casual, low key outfits (almost a little African-inspired)
And as always, Mary is wearing with none or minimal jewelry.

Love the long gown.

Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part

Full view ** Upper part ** Full view

Last edited:
:previous: nice outfits for trips like this. She looks lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another winning look on Mary! Elegant yet so simple and pretty.

Love the light blue blouse she wore on day one. Does anyone have an I.d. On it?

Another winning look on Mary! Elegant yet so simple and pretty.

And most importantly, cool for those temps. Great look today.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Simple but elegant
and coming right from her two day visit in Africa. She looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom