Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 26: December 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really lovely dress and the color suits Mary perfectly. I prefer the lighter belt that she wore with it back in 2012. It contrasts much better IMO. Definitely happy she recycled this beauty!!

Full view

Simple and elegant look IMO. Her pumps look interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely! simple dress but elegant and beautiful color

Classic dress and elegant color. I love the added interest of the brooch :flowers:

Wonderful, useful dress, any I'd on it? The shoes make it interesting.

Mary indeed looks wonderful and summery. I love her hair. As you can see in the pictures Denmark has the last week been hit by fantastic summer weather with 22-25 degrees and sunshine from a cloudless sky :)

Full view ** Side view ** Front view

Beautiful weather! Beautiful Mary!! Unbeatable combination. :)

:previous:

So pretty, feminine and summery :) Really like har soft ponytail.

Mary looks lovely in her bright blonde H&M skirt and shirt today.

More pictures:

Full view ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3

Last edited:
The white look is very beautiful.

This is such a pretty look. The skirt is lovely, elegant and and very summery. I like the simple shirt and the nude pumps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care for nude shoes with all or predominantly white outfits. It's popular, but I don't care for it. Any other color with white looks better to me.

a very lovely look. Mary looks beautiful in all white

Lovely, as usual. Very feminine look and I love her ponytail.

Pretty and feminine look. Not a huge fan of the higher waist on the skirt, but overall a great spring/summer look. I even like the ponytail.

Mary indeed looks wonderful and summery. I love her hair. As you can see in the pictures Denmark has the last week been hit by fantastic summer weather with 22-25 degrees and sunshine from a cloudless sky :)

Full view ** Side view ** Front view

Wow! In that 3rd picture -'Front View' - I did a double-take. Mary and Catherine (Duchess of Cambridge) look amazingly alike with enough blur in the picture. :flowers:

Lovely color and outfit on Mary. Cant really tell it's a jumpsuit. Her hair should've been styled differently, looks a bit messy.

:previous:With the wind and a light rain it would be hard for anyone's hair to look good.

Is this a skirt or pants? I can't really see it.

I love the color but not the style.

Mary looking polished as usual. Love the white and the bright blue.

Jumpsuit: Love the color of the outfit, looks amazing on Mary. And the upper part. Not a fan of the whole jumpsuit look, when she is standing still and it looks like a skirt, IMO looks better. But just my personal taste. Her hair does look a bit messy. But overall a good look for her.

Skirt and jacket: Love the print giving some detail to the more neutral colors. She looks very professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom