Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea you shouldn't wear white after labor day is pretty much an old idea. White is worn year round by a lot of people.
I don't know if this white rule exists in Europe.

Mary is on a 3-days working-visit in New York, September the 27 to 29 for among others events to participate in a number of activities related to the UN General Assembly.

Day 1:

Day meetings and events Mary looked very lovely in a recyled patterned skirt and white shirt - Mary is excellent to recycling and the outfit is the same as we saw two weeks ago (and which was voted to the best outfit that week in TRF's fashion thread) :)

Full view * Full view * Upper part * Scarf upon arrival

(Whole outfit recycled from past week)

Evening meetings and events in a great red dress and a black cardigan:

Full view *

Last edited:
Day outfit is simply elegant, is simply chic.
The evening look just the same. Mary has improved too appearances and is one better than the other.

It's weird because I like the skirt this time round, but I disliked it before. The colours are great and go well with the top. Mary looks very elegant and professional.

I love the evening look. So elegant and beautiful.

I loved the outfit the first time around and I love it now! The red evening outfit is equally elegant and I love the longer skirt length. She can do no wrong... well not many times, it seems. :)

I don't care for the cardigan over the red dress. It doesn't work for me.

She's recycled a Signe Bogelund Jensen dress for today. I thought she had worn it more than once, but apparently not.

She previously wore it on August 18th. Photos.

Mary during her last day on her 3-days working visit in New York:

Day 3

Mary had packed the recycled clothes to the visit in NY and was in her recycled pretty dress from Danish Signe Bøgelund Jensen we saw in late August:

Full view * Full view * Upper part * Close up

(August 18)

Last edited:
Love her hair cut. Our Mary...so pretty. Im ready for some galas and tiaras!!!!

Yes the hair cut the flatter very much. On the other hand I do not go crazy for this dress.

Ahh, would that I could look so chic when I go shopping! Simple, but still comfortable. Is that a Prada bag she is carrying??

From dressing CP Mary, (and the Duchess of Cambridge also), to dressing the little girls of Australia -

There've been quite a few articles and promos the last few days, about Collete Dinnigan's new range of children's wear that is being sold exclusively through discount, (German), supermarket chain Aldi.

(Aldi has been a major success here in Oz - I'm now an Aldi fan - sorry Coles and Woolies.)

Now the little "princesses" of Australia can wear designer dresses from as low as $11.99 and no more expensive than $29.99.

If only I could find a summer dress that cheap! :sad:

I wonder if this means the end of CP Mary's Dinnigan outfits being on show ever again.

Last edited:
I like Mary's latest dress, I think it's chic and the colour suits her a lot. Overall she has looked good in New York.

I dont know why but I like the dress. It maybe too busy but it looks wonderful on Mary.

Wow, that dress is atrocious :eek: The print, the form :nonono: The jewellery is very nice though.

I love, love the neckline and the print and the cut. Any Id on it?

I like this dress. I don't like the compination with this shoes.

Last edited:
I looked at it and thought "what on earth is that!" but then I looked again, looked at each photo, enlarged them and decided I love it.

However, it would have to be worn by someone relatively slim and over 5ft 7in or it would swallow them whole.

Basically, it looks great on Mary. I'm loving the slightly longer hair length and really like her earrings. The shoes, however, are a bust.

Nice elegant outfit . Appropriate for the event but nothing else.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the neckline of the printed dress, though I agree with polyesco that despite the fact the dress has a busy pattern, it looks good on Mary.

Mary looks very elegant today though I'm still deciding whether or not I like the skirt with the dress. Sometimes I like it and at other times I don't think it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom