Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit really stunningly chic .. agree she has had bad hair advise for sometime now..IMO and it really is one of pet hates that these CP's and Queens have all the "help" at their beck and call and yet they turn up like me and I work greys showing and less than flattering colour ... I will get off my soap box ....all IMO of course

I like her hair. I dont likethe flat brown red she sports in winter. Outfit is very pretty and nice jewelry.

Last edited:
I like it; the blazer accentuates the blue in the skirt, and the light blouse gives nice contrast.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes much prefer this look. Like the colours in the skirt, matching jacket. Might rather black shoes but all good.

Looks like she took our advice and went to the hairdresser! Nice combo, like the short jacket

To me Mary is always perfect just perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Mary looks great. The skirt isn't something I'd choose for myself, though Mary manages to make it work well with the rest of the outfit. And I love her hair here as well.

All the latest appearances of Mary like this after holidays it was fantastic.

Last edited:
Very professional looking... Stylish and chic. Love her hair!

Today, Crown Princess Mary participated in a meeting/networking event related to the organization 'Women Deliver' (and 'Women Deliver 2016' conference in Copenhagen) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark:

Looking very elegant in a lovely white simple dress, white pearl earrings and the hair in a clips:

* Full view * Full view * Full view * Upper part * view
* Hair

Last edited:
Lovely dress, I don't like that the shoes look at least 2 sizes too small with Mary's feet cramped into them.

Another winning look for CPMary!! Simple but elegant from head to toe..

a very lovely look. perfect for this event. simple but nice.
her hairdo is on point as well

I have always liked white on Mary and this is a very nice and simple dress. Her hair looks really nice, is it me or did sh get a hair cut, it looks shorter.

I have always liked white on Mary and this is a very nice and simple dress. Her hair looks really nice, is it me or did she get a hair cut, it looks shorter.

She did, Thursday last week :flowers:

On Wednesday: http://www.nordschleswiger.dk/files/NewsImages/20150826-142607-L-1000x726we.jpg
The day after, Thursday: https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=66b503ff41925e321b86533d05d8b4ab&oe=5660A314

Some 10 cencimeters actually. But her hair had also grown very long. I love the very long hair to her, but the new length (her usually length in fact) always looks nice to her.

Last edited:
I love the hairstyle today. The style she chose to debut her new hairstyle was messy and this is a vast improvement. I think the original "style" was very "on trend", but wasn't very "Mary".

This time the style is elegantly restrained and suits her very professional image as does her white dress, but what's with the colour of her shoes, is it supposed to be very neutral or plain old tan?

Either way, I wish she'd change her penchant for pointed shoes . . . they just look like they hurt.

Really pretty. Shoes arent small Duke. Its because they are almost 5inches and a very small frint. It pushes feet foward. Not my favorite but I love the color. She has a pair of satin blush colored ones that do the same thing.

The white dress is beautiful.

dont like the skirt too much, but the blouse is really beautiful. the colors suit her

A pity the material of the skirt looks so cheap, otherwise it would have been very classy.

Oh Mary, Mary, what have you done?! You manage to look good in everything, but that skirt is most unattractive.

Blouse and shoes are pretty. Skirt looks cheap and not made well.

I like the colour combinations in this outfit, but the leather of the skirt seems too harsh a material to go with the softness of the blouse.

I love the blouse but not the skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom