Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 24: January 2015 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not crazy about this look on Mary. I don't care for the shoes. She looks pretty, but something is off..

I love the look. She looks elegant.

Love her gray tweed trousers too. And Mary has the figure/butt to wear them. I guess such a pair of trousers will be the next on my shopping list... (even though I promised my husband not to buy more clothes this month) But hey, there're only 4 days to next month ;-)

Last edited:
Mary yesterday held and participates in her and the Mary Foundaition's annual 'Free from Bullying' Children's Relay. The Botanical Garden, Aarhus:

A relaxed and appropriate look in practical jeans, blouse, sneakers and her dark blue vest.

* Full view * Full view * Full view * Top view * Top view

Last edited:
From top to toe, Mary looks amazing, her hair and makeup are perfect, as are her beautiful aquamarine? earrings. Her dress, with its asymmetrical neckline, is full of life with an amazing abstract floral design subtly toned down by her light cream open coat.

The gorgeous blue of her stylish fascinator picks out the splashes of blue in her dress to perfection while her clutch, gloves and shoes give warmth while complimenting the pinkish/beige colours in her dress.

This is Mary at her best and I love how she hasn't just stayed with the one colour palette. The blue of her fascinator, the light cream of her coat, the pink/beige of her accessories, each playing off each other and complimenting the same colours in her dress.

Big miss for me. The dress looks like sofa cushions, or curtains, and the hat is awful. Love the earrings though.

a very elegant and beautiful look.
She looks very nice

Mary looked very nice and there is nothing about the look I dont like.

Perfection from head to toe! Love her hair and makeup. This an example of Mary at her best.

Mary looking great at the celebrations for the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love this fascinator! Surprise! :flowers: I'm surprised. Love the whole outfit but that fascinator 'makes sense' (most of them don't). Mary has become one of the royals that I consider among the best-dressed.

Mary is always perfect in everything thing she wears.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Mary is always perfect in everything thing she wears.

I've begun to see that. :flowers: She really is a polished dresser, with an excellent sense of style. She understands the camera.

It helps that she is so fit, too, and has a husband who openly adores her. ;)

Last edited:
Mary looks very polished. The dress is great, not so sure about the matching with the coat. The fascinator looks good.

I love the dress, but am not a fan of the coat with it. Mary looks elegant as usual though.

June 6: Crown Princess Mary in a nice and comfortable looking outfit whilst visiting the island of Samsø in Denmark with her daughter Princess Isabella:

Full view ~ Close up ~ Side view

Her stylists I'm sure has a lot to do with her looks.

If she has such, she is smart. :flowers: No one in her position should be without that support imo, but even so, in the end, the stylists' conform to her tastes. She is, or should be, driving the bus (or porshe ;) ).

My favorite picture. :flowers: Too precious for words. Mother and daughter. A picture to be framed for the mantelpiece. I'd have a portrait made from this one.

Mary looks very nice. I love the jacket.

Last edited:
Mary looks wonderful and very pride.

I love the color of Mary's dress.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom