Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 22: January 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the green dress (don't think it's black). It's fresh for the beginning of summer and very much on trend.

Am not a fan of this style at all on anyone infact .. like the necklace

the plain white dress with the wonderful pleat was fantastic, the horrible black sheer dress is awful, makes even Mary look big, the necklace is lost in it.

May 2, 2014 - Mary in white pants and an animal print coat.

The coat is one of the most hideous unflattering pieces Mary owns. Her heels are quite elegant and her hair looked nice.

Close up ** Side view ** Back view

:previous:

Nothing unflattering about this coat...I don't like animal print myself, but I think Mary looks very elegant in this outfit. The hair is very nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the best outfit she could have chosen for someone's birthday. She's worn better let's say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can´t believe so many people think the animal pint coat is unflattering, I think it is fantastic! :D

I like the coat/pant combo if only the coat did not look as if an albino-python had to be killed for it. ITS HIDEOUS!!! I love those heels.

The color of the coat is really flattering but I understand that it seems to stand out from her body. And not everyone likes animal prints.

I like this look .. I don't like the coat but I don't agree that it is unflattering the cut is lovely on her the pants fit andd have been lengthened nicely[a bit Mary issue IMO] love the bag and the shoes. Very pretty.

I'm not a fan of the animal print anything, but I think Mary pulls the look off. She does look elegant (even if in my opinion, a solid color coat would have looked nicer).

I'm not a fan of the animal print anything, but I think Mary pulls the look off. She does look elegant (even if in my opinion, a solid color coat would have looked nicer).

You took the words right out of my mouth - that's exactly what I was going to say. Mary looks elegant. :flowers:

I think Mary looks fabulous! Very chic from head to toe. Love the soft colors and her shoes are to die for.

Fabulous look and shoes! I love the coat, what a great idea for a cool spring day, a problem we have where I live too, something springy but still warm. The print doesn't look like an animal to me, just an abstract print.

Can´t believe so many people think the animal pint coat is unflattering, I think it is fantastic! :D

Me too. Love Mary in that color!

I think Mary looks fabulous! Very chic from head to toe. Love the soft colors and her shoes are to die for.

Fabulous look and shoes! I love the coat, what a great idea for a cool spring day, a problem we have where I live too, something springy but still warm. The print doesn't look like an animal to me, just an abstract print.
I agree that it looks more of an abstract pattern than an animal print . . . well I can't think of an animal with this colour skin. I love the "look" of this ensemble and the soft colour patterns of the coat paired with the white trousers work perfectly for early Spring and is a beautiful and very flattering palette for Mary. Her clutch and shoes are gorgeous, if not quite "to die for" but, overall Mary has once again it the mark perfectly.

On a personal note . . . I covet her earrings.:D

I guess I'm on my own here as I find the boots a little clunky with the dress, which is OK but a little busy. Mary looks elegant however (as always) and I like her jacket.
True. The dress is pretty. Jackets and boots match but are too heavy for the light fabric of the dress. :)

Very nice pink and black but really terrible shoes. Way too high an dislike the print.

I just love the jacket.. it is so beautifully cut and the colour is stunning on her.

Love the jacket! I just don't care for the pants as they are too short for my taste..even though they fit her so well.

Very pretty. I liked the sweater w/skirt - not an commonly worn color but warm and lovely. The kids look happy to be going to the Song Contest! Good for them to be able to go. Sometimes, Mom's job is a good thing. ;)

I love both outfits ... the red is lovely on her but I really like the skirt and cardi combo

May 9, 2014 - Mary in a grey tweed looking grey suit worn with a black top underneath. Outfit matched with a pillow box hat with hair pulled up.

Sophisticated look and timeless but a bit too wintery for May.

Full view ** Full view 2 ** Front view

Last edited:
I love the red coat that Mary wore to the Eurovision Song Contest, and the grey suit from today. The sweater and skirt were nice as well.

Its nice but I would expect to see that in winter. Too dark for May IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom