Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her "shopping" outfit. But as far as I am concerned she is 'off duty' and she could have worn jeans and trainers and that would have been alright too. :mellow:

The outfit is ok but the hairstyle is terrible, agree about the hairclip, Mary looks very pale & tired.

I don't see the problem with the barrette/hair clip. Her hair looked simple and neat. I don't see a faux pas.

Last edited:
I don't see the problem with the barrette/hair clip. Her hair look simple and neat. I don't see a faux pas.

Me, neither. It's not like she wore a pink or white one. :bang:

November 28,2 013 - Mary in a blue coat worn with a black skirt and black and blue flower printed top. A very nice look!

Coat off ** Coat on

I agree, the look is very nice. I personally don't like this hairstyle on Mary at all.

I love the coat and the top..the hairstyle makes her old..maybe she could cut her hair a bit to look more fresh and younger...

I like the coat and the top I think the separates have appeal but not together and I have to say ,back to the hair clip ,it is IMO NOT okay anywhere fandesaccs says [very clever] only in the bathroom remember when Hilary Clinton wore one !!!!

November 28,2 013 - Mary in a blue coat worn with a black skirt and black and blue flower printed top. A very nice look!

Coat off ** Coat on

a very nice look from mary she looks beautiful.
to me the hair is a very young style and it is this way i put my hair most of the time and i am only 22 :) it is easy to make and always neat to look at :)

Coat off ** Coat on

my problem with this comes with the length of the coat in comparison to the skirt - i just don't think the skirt should be longer than the coat. it looks clumsy.

I really love the coat. Mary looks very elegant in it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I love the top and the skirt. I also like the coat and the color. What I do not like is that the coat is shorter than the skirt. Her hair looks fine, but it's not my favorite style on Mary. She Still looks pretty and well-dressed..

She looks very pretty and the coat is a beautftul color. I also don't like the length of the coat with the skirt.

I concur with those who said that Mary looks pretty and elegant in her latest outfit. The coat is also a nice addition, love the colour.

Lovely color on Mary.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Mary to the opening of the Niels Bohr conference, Copenhagen.
Wearing a black outfit with beige scarf and with her ​​10-year-old engagement shoes, I think.

ADDED: Biggere pictures in HQ

Upper part http://frederiketmary.centerblog.ne...r.pic.centerblog.net/o/DOWNLOAD_READ_JPG5.jpg
Full view 1 http://frederiketmary.centerblog.ne...r.pic.centerblog.net/o/DOWNLOAD_READ_JPG6.jpg
Full view 2 http://frederiketmary.centerblog.ne....pic.centerblog.net/o/DOWNLOAD_READ_JPG-1.jpg
Side view http://frederiketmary.centerblog.ne...r.pic.centerblog.net/o/DOWNLOAD_READ_JPG9.jpg

Last edited:

I don't think they are her engagement shoes. Look similar but not the same.

http://blogs.hellomagazine.com/theres-something-mary/MaryFrederikEngagement.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No they are different shoes and the recent ones are gorgeous. Sets the tone for the black suit with beige clutch and nice brooch to liven up the black.

Am crazy about the pretty deep fushia dress I would call it. Does anyone have an id on it?? Not only is it a pretty style, but the strong jewel tone is perfect for Mary

Mary to the opening of the Niels Bohr conference, Copenhagen.
Wearing a black outfit with beige scarf and with her ​​10-year-old engagement shoes, I think.

ADDED: Biggere pictures in HQ

Upper part Image du Blog frederiketmary.centerblog.net
Full view 1 Image du Blog frederiketmary.centerblog.net
Full view 2 Image du Blog frederiketmary.centerblog.net
Side view Image du Blog frederiketmary.centerblog.net

that is a very elegant and neat black outfit. in the first photo can you see the details and that it fits perfectly mary's figure. the beige scarf and shoes looks good so it not is all black in black. a beautiful look

She looks amazing I love the scarf no they are not engagement shoes.

Mary looked so elegant and beautiful. I love the outfit and the scarf as well. I love how the shoes match the scarf.

I read on another site that the gorgeous garnet dress is Prada :)

Overall I love Mary's outfit she wore to the Niels Bohr Conference, she looks elegant, smart and sophisticated. I'm not a huge fan of the shoes however.

I love this simple black outfit by CP Mary, it´s very sophisticated and the bi-colour shoes are a good match, IMO.

Total elegance and sophistication! Love the shoes and clutch to break up an all black look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom