Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not her best but as separate pieces they maybe okay but the jacket is the killer her IMO

This is simply perfection IMO. Mary looks gorgeous.

September 4, 2013 - Mary in a lovely skirt or dress matched with a jacket and a yellow belt to finish off the look.
I like the overall look but not fond of her denim looking jacket.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

I'm not so sure about the jacket either. The dress looks lovely - wish we could see it without the blazer.

Last edited:

She looks very Nice , Liked the skirt & the top , the whole outfit looks Nice & Appropriate to the place :flowers: .

very chic outfit , elegant & suits her well , very good choice

September 4, 2013 - Mary in a lovely skirt or dress matched with a jacket and a yellow belt to finish off the look.
I like the overall look but not fond of her denim looking jacket.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

IMO she looks Nice & the outfit is Nice & the Outfit looks so Nice on her , the Belt gave very Nice touch to the outfit :flowers:

I love the jacket, especially because it's obvious to anyone that she's visiting with that it's not denim.

Not sure why the question came up about not fitting? It looks great to me-perfect tailoring, no bunching, smooth seams.

Oops ... I had thought that the jacket does not fit into the skirt. Sorry, mu fault - I had made a mistake in the spelling of a word ;)

Love the black and white and blue and white outfits. Especially the blue and white, terrific top, cut well, and great necklace.
The last outfit has too many parts, the yellow belt looks silly

I really like this look. I wonder, is the color of the outfit black, or dark green? In the first picture it looks like the latter, while in the second, like the former.

I really like this look. I wonder, is the color of the outfit black, or dark green? In the first picture it looks like the latter, while in the second, like the former.

My thoughts exactly :). But I like it either way. I think it looks very feminine and elegant. It suits Mary.

Mary looks really nice here. I like the dress and her hair is really pretty and healthy looking. Great look, IMO.

Mary looks so pretty in both photos. Very feminine.

I totally love the dress really gorgeous...

Its a lovely simple dress yet very elegant. I can't tell if its a dark green or black dress.

Does anyone know the brand of the dress? I LOVE it

i think her dress is dark green.. mary looks lovely very pretty and feminine :)

September 17, 2013 - Mary dressed very appropriate and warm for the outdoor event.

Full view ** Back view

September 18, 2013 - Mary in a lovely blue coat matched with a wide black belt and a black hat.

Picture

Under the black coat, Mary wore a lovely soft printed skirt matched with a black top. Loved the outfit and the hair do!

Picture

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lovely outfit including the blue coat.
Beside the lovely green skirt she has worn recently,I would love to add that skirt in my closet:D

I love Mary's casual look. She looked very comfortable for a day of kicking the ball in the park. The coat, hat and belt were very elegant, as well as the outfit for the kindergarten.

Mary looks lovely and that is such a beautiful shade of blue dress and fits well.

Feminine and pretty. Not liking her hair, for some odd reason...

I like the curlier hair and I love the matching blush pink pumps with that simple dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom