Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love skirts like this one! The emerald color is gorgeous!

Mary looks very lovely! Love that skirt.

I really like the green skirt. Look great on Mary.

August 29, 2013 - Mary in a green pleated skirt matched with a black t-shirt looking top and a black belt.

Quite a simple look and very elegant IMO. The skirt shade of green is lovely.

Full view ** View 2

This outfit is Mary when she is best! Elegance, simplicity and class. Mary looks lovely.

Love this look on Mary! Very feminine and and yet classic. Love the black top and belt with the beautiful shade of green. Perfection!

Mary looks very elegant. I love the skirt.

:previous:
Crown Princess Mary visited the mausoleum. I believe Morocco is somewhat liberal when it comes to headscarves.

Love Mary's skirt and the overall look was very appropriate for the visit.

This is such a nice and simple look. I quite like the shade of blue with the white and the heels match perfectly. I also like how she finished off the look with the necklace, adds such a nice detail to the look.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks gorgeous in all the outfit choices on her latest visit the blue top really suits her love it ...

The blue top and white skirt are just lovely. She looks very professional and quite elegant.

Beautiful blouse! I really like these shoes from Prada. I would change only bag.
CP Mary never fails when it comes to clothes ;)

September 4, 2013 - Mary in a lovely skirt or dress matched with a jacket and a yellow belt to finish off the look.
I like the overall look but not fond of her denim looking jacket.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

I don't like the jacket either. I'd like to see the dress on it's own.

September 4, 2013 - Mary in a lovely skirt or dress matched with a jacket and a yellow belt to finish off the look.
I like the overall look but not fond of her denim looking jacket.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

I think that skirt is new. This jacket does not fit. For me - it would better chose beige or navy blue one.

The skirt is lovely. I don't care for the jacket with it either.

I love the jacket, especially because it's obvious to anyone that she's visiting with that it's not denim.

Not sure why the question came up about not fitting? It looks great to me-perfect tailoring, no bunching, smooth seams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom