Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the skirt had been lined it would not look so odd. It should have been lined and then we would not be having this chat about it. It's not as if she buys her clothes at the equivalent of Walmart.

Exactly, the dress only required a full-length lining or slip to have solved the transparency problem. For the amount that this dress must have cost, you'd have thought a proper undergarment would have been an essential part of the ensemble.

The dress is designed that way it has a half slip in it . That is the style of the dress if Mary wanted a longer slip she could have added one.

That may be, but the dress would have looked less odd with a full lining or slip. There's a big contrast between the see-through material and thigh-high slip for a person in Mary's position and the occasion.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary looking great in a lovely blue and white dress at the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair today, August 8:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Like others here, I think this dress would look better without the gold detailing on the shoulders. But overall, I like the dress. Mary's shoes and bag are also nice.

I think I prefer this dress on Mary. I love the colour! Her bag is also very nice.

Last edited:
Mary could've lost the shoulder detailing on the polka-dot dress.

And she REALLY needed to've had a longer slip, or have had a lining in the second, ice-blue dress.

Both were fine, but neither one --- because of what I've already noted --- was an absolute home run, for me.

Keep it movin' Mary!

I am not too much into snakeskin but the outfit is very nice. Love the blouse & the jewelley.

I love that blouse and I normally don't like Capri pants but I love the length on Mary. I agree with Duke on the snakeskin shoes. But I just don't like animal prints in general. I love the jewelry as well. All in all I think she looks incredibly chic and happy!

Last edited:
May looks sensational! LOVE the blouse and the tasseled necklace. Simple elegance.

Mary looks great! I love that top.

mary looks simply lovely and chic. three-quarter pants looks very good on her. adore her simple classic style. she is a inspiration for me :)

I love everything that Mary is wearing, safe for the shoes. Not into snakeskin at all. The blouse is very lovely, and goes well with the slacks.

Totally love the outfit the blouse especially and I love the necklace... gorgeous.

I love it all but the shoes also. Being very picky would have thought Flats or a flatter heel would have been more in tune with the occasion. Love the necklace

I love that blouse and I normally don't like Capri pants but I love the length on Mary. I agree with Duke on the snakeskin shoes. But I just don't like animal prints in general. I love the jewelry as well. All in all I think she looks incredibly chic and happy!

Those are not Capris.

Wow, look at those flash sneakers; between those and the striped top, you can sure see her coming! :lol:

Last edited:
Every time I see Mary and the kids I wonder just how an Aussie could move to Scandinavia. That's August apparel? :eek:

Every time I see Mary and the kids I wonder just how an Aussie could move to Scandinavia. That's August apparel? :eek:

That is my kind of August; chilly, and with a need for a nice, comfy hoodie :D. Back to topic, however. Mary looks very casual. Those trainers are pretty original.

I think CPM is absolutely stunning. And from the looks of her diary she actually works. I am always surprised to see Danish blogs where they just absolutely rip her to shreds. They criticize everything, her looks, her clothes, her parenting....they even surmise to know what she is thinking. They really and truly dislike her very much. Well that is what I gather from the hundreds of people posting about her.

August 18, 2013 - Mary dressed very causally

Picture

Very normal, casual outfit. Seen many people wearing stuff like that before. But it was a good fit for the nature of the event.

Don't like the shoes at all, too loud and don't go with the top at all.

August 13, 2013 - Mary in black ankle length pants matched with a white top with thread work on it and snakeskin pumps. A nice simple look.

Close up ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Love it all besides the shoes. Normally like the snakeskin pattern shoes, but they don't go well with the top. Simple black pumps would look better. Love the necklace, very sophisticated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom