Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I am in the minority, but I'm really loving this dress. The style is flattering and fits Mary beautifully. I don't feel it is cut too low in the front, but that's only my opinion. I like the print and am especially loving the balloon sleeves. Mary looks great in everything, and has wonderful style. This was definitely my favorite of all the gowns worn by the princesses.:)

I'm sure I am in the minority, but I'm really loving this dress. The style is flattering and fits Mary beautifully. I don't feel it is cut too low in the front, but that's only my opinion. I like the print and am especially loving the balloon sleeves. Mary looks great in everything, and has wonderful style. This was definitely my favorite of all the gowns worn by the princesses.:)

maybe not :) mary is ranked high in HELLO!s poll of being the most beautiful to the investiture ceremony. Dutch inauguration: Vote for the best dresses royal at the Dutch investiture ceremony - hellomagazine.com

I love it too. The dress is different and the aplique is beatiful.

Princess Mary at the Inauguration of King Willem-Alexander

Full view **

I quite like the dress, but don't think it was a good choice for the occasion. Like the combination of the dress with the pink of the shoes, gloves and clutch. The neckline is a little too low. Don't like the headpiece.

Mary some few days ago in Copenhagen.

Always love to see Mary in her spare time, I adore her private and non official style as much as her official style.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969445_487889281282841_1249570126_n.jpg

I think she looks lovely, very casual and nice for the private outing.

I like the casual outfit.

She has the most wonderfuld way of dressing when she is "working" but when she is on vacation she looses all that fashion sense and doesn't know hot to dress casual!

I think she looks o.k. it seems to be chilly so she has layered a sweater over a top. I think Mary's fashion sense when working is her stylist, when she is casual it is her style showing.

I think Mary looks wonderful and youthful. I, too, would love to see a closer look at her necklace. It looks so delicate...

I dont like the jacket, it looks a bit sloppy. Still, Mary is best dressed among Mabel & MM ...

Not fond of the belt which seems out of place, but I think that the rest of the outfit is great.

The overall effect is very nice. I don't understand the scalloped top underneath the jacket with the large scalloped collar. I like the skirt and belt. The bag and shoes are gorgeous! Love.

Last edited:
Whatever she is wearing the look is the bag it's gorgeous.....

I think that today's look is OK, but nothing to write home about.

My thoughts exactly Daria. Nice bag though..

Agree lovely has always been one of my favourites.

Mine too, my favourite Mary blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom