Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks absolutely stunning from head to toe!

I really like the blue suit and white top. Mary looks very elegant.

Mary always looks amazing! The blue & white/red & white outfits are amazing!

Odd that this dress is the same material as the suit from yesterday.

Mary elegant and lovely in Aachen, Germany, today, June 25, 2013:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like this look even though its quite dark for the season. I also like how she wore blush pink with the look, looks good!

Odd that this dress is the same material as the suit from yesterday.

I believe its a recycled dress and from a different designer.

Another winning look on Mary! Love the neckline and the little cardigan. The brooch completes the elegant look.

I like this look even though its quite dark for the season. I also like how she wore blush pink with the look, looks good!

Being of a certain age, I consider navy a spring/summer colour - including navy accessories. It's the summer's "black"

She looks elegant and I love the pink accessories.

Navy is considered the transitional spring/summer color here in the States, as well, cepe. While black and white always looks smart, navy is, as you say, summer's "black".

She looks great in that blue outfit.

Last edited:
Don't care for the shirt/jersey with the dress, I think that both pieces would look beautiful individually. I love her hair.

Mary has to have The best hairdresser of almost any royal! Soo many variations and just when you think she's had them all, another style shows up! Wonderful..

Her hairstyle is great but i don't like the orange tint with the dark roots. I've noticed it yesterday and put it down to lighting but it's still there.
Nice dress which we've seen before and lovely brooch. She looks very professional and quite slim.

She looks nice, though she usually dresses much better. The dark colors are not really good on her. And why pink shoes with this outfit?
Overall nice.

June 25, 2013 - Mary in a recycled printed dress matched with a soft white coat and a grey headpiece which looked lovely

Her coat looks like it by Marni

Full view ** Close up

June 25, 2013 - Mary in a recycled printed dress matched with a soft white coat and a grey headpiece which looked lovely

Her coat looks like it by Marni

Full view ** Close up

The pieces separately are pretty, but they don't seem to go together IMO....... but Mary doesn't need a perfect outfit, all she needs is her 10 watt beautiful smile:flowers:

Love the grey headpiece and actually the outfit she has looked lovely on htis tour IMO

I like the white coat but not the dress, I don't like the print.

Not a fan of the print of the dress, but the white coat balances it out. Love the headpiece.

She looks nice, though she usually dresses much better. The dark colors are not really good on her. And why pink shoes with this outfit?
Overall nice.

She has pink shoes and clutch. I like the colors together. Nice look!

Summer holiday in Denmark by the beach.

Look 1 - Mary in black shorts matched with a long sleeved sweater top in black and red stripes.
Picture

Look 2 - Mary in jeans, a light puffer sleeveless jacket and a long sleeved grey top.
Picture

I like the color combination. Mary looks great.

Summer holiday in Denmark by the beach.

Look 1 - Mary in black shorts matched with a long sleeved sweater top in black and red stripes.
Picture

Look 2 - Mary in jeans, a light puffer sleeveless jacket and a long sleeved grey top.
Picture

Both pictures are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom