Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend (?), Frederik and Mary attended the joint 40th birthday party of Peter Heering and Ulrik Trolle. The party had a "blue" theme - hence the blue carpet, blue clothes

Mary & Fred :flowers:

(Billed Bladet)

--

And the video of M&F with Christian is great, thanks for that!

don't like a lot her top

The stripe top what was she thinking?:ohmy:

No she is not looking her best in that photo thanks for posting it though. Each piece would have been nice with something else just not together.

I really like her shoes from this holidays in Coracia, does someone know where she bought them?

I think she has a very nice legs... and for this she looks so nice with shorts dresses...

Alright, the shoes we see her wearing on her way to the boat that will take her and Christian to the other boat (cruise boat), don't they look similar to the wedges that Letizia wore one day last summer while in Palma de Mallorca? The striped colors...Just an observation. Tell you one thing, those shoes are very versatile, can be worn with any color clothes.

I liked the shoes with the outfit, i think they worked really well. very ideal for summer or an island trip, wouldnt liketo see them worn in the city though...

the best dress person I think was caroline her "lady in waiting "
Mary's dress really disappointed me , and the head piece was nice but didnt suit the out fitm, Mary realy suprised me with her choice of outfit .

Could you show me a photo of Caroline's dress please?

Many Thanks!

OMG! to me it looks like Caroline is wearing basically the same dress as Mary except in a different colour (and longer sleeve) but the same style, with pleats in the middle and the flowing skirt. And a floral headband very similar to Mary's ..honestly that is bad IMO, she could have gone for something different.

I really don't like to see Mary wearing that dress, first because it is a dark colour and ligther colours suit Mary mucht better than because it is a strapless dress and her shoulders a a bit big for this kind of dress. I really prefer to see her in shorts or with a beautiful ligther skirt! Lovely pictures from this family vacation!:flowers: Love the sunglasses (I want one for me too!!)

Last edited:
I liked Mary's dark blue dress. The style worked will for an island holiday/break. Im glad its not a printed or bright dress, I like to see Mary in outfits which we dont expect her to be in.

Princess Mary at legoland with the family August 2, 2007 (polfoto). A very casual look, i like the top & jacket, a great days to pull the cropped pants out of the closet:online2lo
close-up
Full length

Not a wild about the ensemble Mary wore to the royal concert at Grasten (it's ill-fitting, but the color is nice). The outfit chosen for the changing of the guard at Grasten was, again, not my favorite look. Something is off, in my book.

courtesy of Isifa

Hey! I also really liked the color of her dress for the Royal concert in Grasten! It's one of my favorite colors. I thought the dress looked great on Mary, it shows she's back in tip-top shape after having had Isabella. It's a more form fitting type of dress than what we are used to seeing her wear. Loved the shoes! Recycled??? And the outfit she wore for the photoshoot...I also liked it. Fresh, youthful, femenine. Not too sure about the color combination though...hmm... She's wearing the same cardigan (red sweater) she wore on her trip out to Croatia.

Last edited:
Not a wild about the ensemble Mary wore to the royal concert at Grasten (it's ill-fitting, but the color is nice). The outfit chosen for the changing of the guard at Grasten was, again, not my favorite look. Something is off, in my book.

courtesy of Isifa

I wasnt fond of the dress as well. I thought it wouldve suited someone abit older than Mary. Yes the color was great but the whole outfit seemed boring.
The Family Photocall, i liked the whole put together look. I mentioned before that it was a cute sweater with the dress but now looking at the pictures youve posted, im not too sure if it was the right shade of red. The dress was very cute:rolleyes:

Princess Mary at legoland with the family August 2, 2007 (polfoto). A very casual look, i like the top & jacket, a great days to pull the cropped pants out of the closet:online2lo
close-up
Full length

I loooove the jacket's pom-poms as buttons (reminds me of the stripped multicoloured shoes she wore in Croatia a week ago or so). The pants are a big no-no though. If she wanted a casual and comfortable look...why not a pair of good jeans? :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom