Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 19: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved yesterday's dress.I think,the shoulders were a nice addition.
Though,I didn't like the shoes with it
Today's outfit is regal too.I particularly love the jacket that can be recycled in many ways.
Most of time,Mary is the epitome of elegance.
Her regal posture helps a lot.I think,every women should te taught to stand and behave with that poise starting with me:D

Mary looks amazing, and by the look on Frederik's face, he thinks so too! A very chic and professional look.

She looks great. Really like the outfit.

Mary looks fantastic in that blue outfit! I think the jacket and dress go well together.

I think Mary looks amazing. She looks younger and fresher then ever. Amazing outfit choices so far. Really impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Mary's choices on the first two days and I am glad she cut her hair. Much better this way.

very nice choices so far! but i like her with longer hair, shorter hair makes her older.

I like the first two outfits, but really don't care for the dress. The pattern reminds me of Olympic rings.

Not liking the last outfit, too much going on. The fur wasnt necessary, really!

I absolutely love the red coat and the shoes she´s wearing. Hate the dress, though.

Don´t like furs on anybody.

I have loved all her outfits in HK and I love the engagement shoes [at least I think they are ] with one of my all time fav dresses with the circles. The whole look for the tour has been smart IMO.

Mary on the second day in China, December 7, 2012 - a lovely and elegant look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Very nice, elegant. Love the blue, way better shade on Mary than the pale blue of the other day. Beautiful jacket.

is this scarf worn by mary in HK made of real fur?
http://www.bt.dk/royale/se-billederne-mary-leger-med-lego

the brand seems to be on the label of the scarf if i'm not mistaken.

Shoes are way too light for the coat and the fur thingy. While the coat is nice, I do not like the fur and the way it just hangs there (here's hoping it's not a real fur).

Ugly dress. Way too busy of a print, and, as someone already said, looks like olympic circles.

Most of her choices were really off this trip.

She cares a lot too mucht for fashion, se can se always something new...shoes,a coat, a dress,a bag, she cares too mucht...and lfe is not only looking good and fashionable and to me by the was she always appears that is what it looks....

She cares a lot too mucht for fashion, se can se always something new...shoes,a coat, a dress,a bag, she cares too mucht...and lfe is not only looking good and fashionable and to me by the was she always appears that is what it looks....

Yes, that's a real novelty.... a crown princess paying a visit to another country as a representative of her own country - and one of her dresses is new :ohmy: What is the world coming to???:eek:

So what should she do in your opinion to acknowledge the fact that life is not only about looking good and fashionable ? Wear rags ?

Hate the brown dress. Not fond of the print.

At least Frederick finally took his hands out of his pockets!

Like the blue; still pondering the circles.

I don't like the circle dress at all, the shoes match the dress when on it's own, but awful with the stunning and gorgeous red coat.

^^Exactly, and she should have worn shoes in the black/brown of the dress to blend better with the coat while wearing it. The hosiery was also too dark against the light shoes. But I love the cranberry color of her coat and the gold accents on the belt and tips.

She recycles quite a bit. She doesn't wear all new all the time. If my country were getting a visit from a CP and CPS I'd like seeing them dressed as if they put some effort into it, but that's just me. Impressions still matter:flowers:

Really liked most of her choices on this trip. The brown dress with the circles and the shoes were not my favorites, but for the most part she hit it out of the park.

If my country were getting a visit from a CP and CPS I'd like seeing them dressed as if they put some effort into it, but that's just me. Impressions still matter:flowers:

Why would you judge someone by their clothes? Isn't what they say and do more important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom